April, 2016 San Juan Sailings Gone

Anyone know what happened to the April, 2016 sailings on the Adventure and Jewel?

I saw a great price with the BOGOHO promo on the 4/23/16 sailing on the Adventure the other day, but now it just says N/A if I go to the listing.

Jewel sailings are gone as well.

I think the early 4/2016 sailings are there, but the mid-late month ones still show a listing, but can't book.

I'm booked on the 04/24/16 JOS. It's the first sailing out of drydock. I booked it while on the JOS last month and I called RCI last weekend to take advantage of the BOGO. There didn't seem to be any problems at that time. I also just logged into my reservation and it's stil there.

Boy, would I be upset if they cancelled. I got and aft balcony and my DD booked a hump.

I have 2 suites purchased on the April 30th 2016 on the adventure. When I saw that 3 days ago, I called, got the answer these were suspended indefinitely, they told me to keep checking, but could not give me anymore info.

Cruising is wicked awesome

I called Royal because we wanted to book the April 24th sailing on the Jewel and was told it would still be in dry dock. it appears that something else is going on though since the April 23rd Adventure also disappeared. Wish I would have booked when I first saw it.

I called Royal because we wanted to book the April 24th sailing on the Jewel and was told it would still be in dry dock. it appears that something else is going on though since the April 23rd Adventure also disappeared. Wish I would have booked when I first saw it.

Same here. I saw 2 insides on the 4/23 AOS for something like $2200.

Also, it doesn't sound like they aren't their due to a dry dock issue because AOS and JOS are both gone, and for multiple sailings.

Is it common for sailings to not be bookable and then come back as they were before?

Also, on another note, if they do come back, I would be tempted to do the 4/24 JOS it really is right after dry dock. But, is there some added risk with the potential of the dry dock being extended or does that not really happen ever?

I did call RC the other day and the rep said that the sailing was "open" meaning it was still listed, but it wasn't bookable. He couldn't really tell me any more.

My wife and I are booked on the 4/23 Adventure sailing for our 20th anniversary. I saw the N/A this week also. We got a great balcony price for $1445 for both of us. If anybody finds anything out let us know.

We have a B2B booked for 9 April & 16 April 16. I noticed about a week ago the some of the April cruises were marked N/A. Shortly, thereafter another post about theses cruises explained that Royal releases cruises in segments. I have attached a link to that posting. That is best I can offer.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2042623

We have a B2B booked for 9 April & 16 April 16. I noticed about a week ago the some of the April cruises were marked N/A. Shortly, thereafter another post about theses cruises explained that Royal releases cruises in segments. I have attached a link to that posting. That is best I can offer.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2042623

Thanks for posting. We are on 4/23 Adventure sailing and noticed this also. I even snooped on the 4/16 roll call to find anything out. There is no roll call for our sailing yet. They said the same thing on there as you just posted so glad it's not cancelled.

DW and I booked the 04/24/16 JOTS directly with RCI and DD booked through a TA. DD forwarded an email from her TA saying this cruise is chartered and gave her the run down on the shipboard credit and booking compensation. The email from RCI also stated that reservations needed to be changed by 06/03/14.

For individual reservations call 888-281-9344 ext 28546.

I'd like to know why I haven't recieved a contact from RCI about this.

DW and I booked the 04/24/16 JOTS directly with RCI and DD booked through a TA. DD forwarded an email from her TA saying this cruise is chartered and gave her the run down on the shipboard credit and booking compensation. The email from RCI also stated that reservations needed to be changed by 06/03/14.

For individual reservations call 888-281-9344 ext 28546.

I'd like to know why I haven't recieved a contact from RCI about this.

What was the "shipboard credit and booking compensation" your DD received??

SA

Here is a little cut and paste for you.

Dear Travel Partner,

Please be advised that the following Royal Caribbean Jewel of the Seas sailing has been cancelled. As a result of the changes, all guests who are currently booked on the sailing will need to be moved or cancelled. This memo addresses compensation for clients booked on the impacted sailing.

Guests currently booked with names and money in house on Jewel of the Seas April 24, 2016 7-Night Southern Caribbean Cruise:

Re-book on the select sailings below, in like accommodations, at the protected/lowest available rate or any other Royal Caribbean sailing at prevailing rate.

Select Jewel of the Seas Sailings

• April 10, 2016 – 7-Night Southern Caribbean

• April 17, 2016 – 7-Night Southern Caribbean

Receive $200 onboard credit per standard stateroom, $400 onboard credit for suites when you rebook any Royal Caribbean sailing.

Air change fee reimbursement is not being offered.

A full refund for amounts paid will be processed to the original form of payment if guests choose to cancel; however, they will not receive any of the above compensation. Travel A

I am booked 2 suites on Adventure 4/30/16 and have not received any info yet either. I called last week and was told those dates are suspended, the person from royal stated the notes attached to the sailing say do not open these dates, my Guess, they released too early. I will call again an repost...

Cruising is wicked awesome

Just got an email from my TA this afternoon that our 4/23 sailing on Adventure is cancelled. No reason given. Says on the email receive $200 onboard credit, $400 for suites when you rebook any other cruise or just cancel and receive full refund of deposit. Wow this was going to be our 20th anniversary. We could go on another cruise but wanted to go to the southern Caribbean over our anniversary date. Also said the 4/16 and 4/30 sailings were cancelled.

Anybody think of why they would cancel three cruises on Adventure in a row? Thought adventure was going to drydock in '15?

Just got an email from my TA this afternoon that our 4/23 sailing on Adventure is cancelled. No reason given. Says on the email receive $200 onboard credit, $400 for suites when you rebook any other cruise or just cancel and receive full refund of deposit. Wow this was going to be our 20th anniversary. We could go on another cruise but wanted to go to the southern Caribbean over our anniversary date. Also said the 4/16 and 4/30 sailings were cancelled.

Anybody think of why they would cancel three cruises on Adventure in a row? Thought adventure was going to drydock in '15?

Gosh, I hope they are not sending Adventure to Asia too!:eek:

Sky616, I have a B2B booked for 9 April & 16 April 16, at about 10:45 pm I spoke to C&A Diamond Plus desk to confirm the status of 16 April. I was told internally the cruise does not show chartered. But when CS checked website it showed N/A, she no idea why. But from this CS rep the booking is still good.

I was wondering about the email you received from your TA did it say that 16 April & 30 April cancelled. Once again, the Diamond Plus desk stated no charters are showing for the those 2 dates.

A person the 16 April rollcall was just told the cruise was cancelled and booked 2 April 16. Just a lot of misinformation going on!

Thanks for any assistance.

Sky616, I have a B2B booked for 9 April & 16 April 16, at about 10:45 pm I spoke to C&A Diamond Plus desk to confirm the status of 16 April. I was told internally the cruise does not show chartered. But when CS checked website it showed N/A, she no idea why. But from this CS rep the booking is still good.

I was wondering about the email you received from your TA did it say that 16 April & 30 April cancelled. Once again, the Diamond Plus desk stated no charters are showing for the those 2 dates.

A person the 16 April rollcall was just told the cruise was cancelled and booked 2 April 16. Just a lot of misinformation going on!

Thanks for any assistance.

This is what is says. Sent in an email to me from my travel agent.

Dear Travel Partner,

Please be advised that the following Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas sailings have been cancelled. As a result of the changes, ,all guests who are currently booked on the sailings will need to be moved or cancelled. This memo addresses compensation for clients booked on the impacted sailings.

Guests currently booked with names and money in house on Adventure of the Seas April 16, 23 & 30, 2016 Southern Caribbean cruises.

Re-book on the select sailings below, in like accommodations at the protected/lowest available rate or any other Royal Caribbean sailing at prevailing rate.

Select Adventure of the seas sailings

April 2, 2016 - 7 night southern Caribbean

April 9, 2016 - 7 night southern Caribbean

Receive $200 onboard credit per standard stateroom. $400 onboard credit for suites when you rebook any Royal Caribbean sailing.

Commission will be protected when re-booking any Royal Caribbean sailing. A $50 rebooking bonus commission will be applied to bookings that rebook on one of the select sailings listed above, limit one per stateroom.

Air change fee reimbursement is not being offered.

A full refund for amounts paid will be processed to the original form of payment if guests choose to cancel; however, they will not receive any of the above compensation. Travel Agency's commission will be protected on cancelled bookings with full payments.

A special help desk has been established to assist you with moving your clients. The desk is available now, and will remain open until June 3, 2014. All reservations that are not changed by the specified close date will be cancelled and ineligible for the compensation offered.

For Individual Reservations: 1-888-281-9344 ext. 28546

For Group Reservations 1-888-281-9344 ext. 28623

Thank you for communication this information to any clients you had booked on the redeployed sailings. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and your clients.

Sincerely,

Royal Caribbean International

• 3 months later...