what is the difference between the Studio and the Interior

Anniesails

Studios on the epic are arranged better than an inside. The lighting in the studio also made the cabin more appealing. Instead of booking an inside for two the better plan would be to get two connecting studios....TWO BATHROOMS!!!!!!

interiors have a wee bit more room and the prices are based on double occupancy. The Studios have no single supplment (i.e., the price is quoted for one). The studios are 100sq ft. and have their own lounge for other solo cruisers to meet.

Aren't all Studios interiors? Are interiors larger??:confused:

The studios are designed to sleep one person and are about 99 square feet. Interiors can sleep 2 or more depending on the cabin category and have more square footage.

Studios are only available on the newest NCL ships (Epic, Breakaway, Getaway and the future Escape & Bliss), they do not have refrigerator and instead they have key card access to a private lounge where there is a nice latte/cappuccino machine, tea and other refreshments and snacks. There is also a host who organizing evening gatherings for solo travelers and group events.

http://www.ncl.com/freestyle-cruise/freestyle-accommodations/oceanviews-insides-studios

Edited by kylenyc

The studios are designed to sleep one person and are about 99 square feet. Interiors can sleep 2 or more depending on the cabin category and have more square footage.

Studios are only available on the newest NCL ships (Epic, Breakaway, Getaway and the future Escape & Bliss), they do not have refrigerator and instead they have key card access to a private lounge where there is a nice latte/cappuccino machine, tea and other refreshments and snacks. There is also a host who organizing evening gatherings for solo travelers and group events.

http://www.ncl.com/freestyle-cruise/freestyle-accommodations/oceanviews-insides-studios

Pride of America has 4 studios.

Having stayed in both onboard Epic.

Insides had slightly larger cabins but with much larger wardrobe so was very little difference in "free space"

Insides have fridges, studios don't

On Epic the TVs in the studios were much bigger than the insides.

Given the choice I'd probably go for a studio..

Really...I was told they are one way glass that look out into the hallway?

They do look out into the studio hallway. The glass is kind of frosted on the hall side and purple on the inside. There are blinds between the panes of glass but right now I cant remember how you work the blinds...there are also doors that slide closed over the window.

There is a big difference between a NCL studio and an interior room. The studios are designed for solo travelers and have a studio lounge for nightly gatherings and a dedicated cruise director who arranges dinners and is like a concierge. The lounge has a cool coffee machine and snacks. Refurbished studios on RCCL have nine of these amenities....IMHO NCL got it right!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

There is a big difference between a NCL studio and an interior room. The studios are designed for solo travelers and have a studio lounge for nightly gatherings and a dedicated cruise director who arranges dinners and is like a concierge. The lounge has a cool coffee machine and snacks. Refurbished studios on RCCL have nine of these amenities....IMHO NCL got it right!

The studio lounge meetings and cd staff is for ALL solo passengers not just studio passengers.

It's just held in the lounge as probably 80% of solo travellers are in the studios.

I took a RCCL studio on the Serenade and attended the first solo gathering. I couldn't tell who was just an afternoon drinker (since it was in a bar) or who was solo. No cruise director yo organize. The rooms are small and unimaginative.....