Adult area on Legend

Wayfairers

Love the adult area on the Legend but will everyone PLEASE not bring your kids into the adult area??!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Wow....on the Breeze anyone with a child - even passing through - was asked to leave!

They did allow a few to wander through before we left on embarkation day. I assume it was "ok" as some wanted to see what the area was like. But once we departed the staff monitored the kids AND the CHOGS really well! ;) :D

Love the adult area on the Legend but will everyone PLEASE not bring your kids into the adult area??!!!

Amen! I will be the very vocal woman in the Serenity area on the Dream in December if there are any kids allowed in there. No, I am not anti-children, but mine are grown, and we want adult time on vacation, which is why we go to the ADULT ONLY areas.

Not anti-child at all, but my kids are older in the young adult older teen and they prefer to stay home. Me and DW go to the Serenity area to enjoy ourselves and have adult conversations over drinks without children. Please don't bring children to 21 and over areas.

We were on the Legend during spring break and never experienced under 21 y/o in Serenity area.

However, on the last sea day, chair hogs were a plenty. We were entertained by watching some chair hog's expressions. We they returned to find their stuff had been removed ... it was on! Not Happy! One even demanded to see the Captain!

Gotta say after embarkation day I never saw another child in the area. I was amazed though on embarkation day...I had the waiter throw out two parties that had underaged kids there and I commented to a third group and they said they were showing the kids the area and had no plans to return. Why would they think it is ok on embarkation day!?

Haha Chair Hogs.....actually saw one couple on 2nd sea day that had two chairs and one clam shell reserved.

Done..

7d Royal Caribbean

7d Celebrity

10d Princess

14d Carnival

75d Holland America

Next..

7d Carnival Conquest

21d Carnival Triumph

Can you tell me a little about the adult only area on the legend? We've never utilized it as our son travels with us. But my mom is joining us on this cruise and I am sure would enjoy an adult area from time to time. Will be on the legend in August.

Just another pool area but with clam shells, double recliners and hammocks. Gotta say the clams heels and hammocks are not necessarily designed to be comfortable....but they look good. :-)

Done..

7d Royal Caribbean

7d Celebrity

10d Princess

14d Carnival

75d Holland America

Next..

7d Carnival Conquest

21d Carnival Triumph

Gotta say after embarkation day I never saw another child in the area. I was amazed though on embarkation day...I had the waiter throw out two parties that had underaged kids there and I commented to a third group and they said they were showing the kids the area and had no plans to return. Why would they think it is ok on embarkation day!?

We saw lots of teenagers on Serenity on sail away but as it was Dover and the pools werent open it wasn't a big deal. There was a roll call group who had kids that met near the bar area as well.

Staff did nothing and no-one complained....too busy me thinks. None of the kids were seen in Serenity again afterwards.

Who cares about a few kids on sail away on an already packed deck that is far from quiet?

Not me thats for sure. :D

Edited by Velvetwater

I cared because it was a more relaxing area when the kids weren't there running and weaving between chairs and yelling. No adults were doing that.

Done..

7d Royal Caribbean

7d Celebrity

10d Princess

14d Carnival

75d Holland America

Next..

7d Carnival Conquest

21d Carnival Triumph

Can you tell me a little about the adult only area on the legend? We've never utilized it as our son travels with us. But my mom is joining us on this cruise and I am sure would enjoy an adult area from time to time. Will be on the legend in August.

Aft pool. Never got to it on our first Legend cruise, and only went once on our second, didn't find it that Serene. just drinkers in the tiny pool, but no kids, we definele;y used it on our cruises on the Fantasy class ships.

Just another pool area but with clam shells, double recliners and hammocks. Gotta say the clams heels and hammocks are not necessarily designed to be comfortable....but they look good. :-)

Done..

7d Royal Caribbean

7d Celebrity

10d Princess

14d Carnival

75d Holland America

Next..

7d Carnival Conquest

21d Carnival Triumph

Aft pool. Never got to it on our first Legend cruise, and only went once on our second, didn't find it that Serene. just drinkers in the tiny pool, but no kids, we definele;y used it on our cruises on the Fantasy class ships.

Thanks all. Will relay to my mom. She may need a quiet place to read her book :)