Are gifts purchased online waiting in cabin at embarkation?

I am taking my 7 year old on his first cruise next year. I want to purchase a few things for him from the Carnival site. If I do this, do they have the gifts waiting for us in the cabin when we embark? I think he will really enjoy seeing the cabin decorated, a beach towel, an activity bag, and a "funship freddy" waiting for him when he gets on. If I have to go pick it up at a desk somewhere on the ship, it loses something.....

TIA!

I pre-ordered a Carnival beach towel -and a cap. Months before the cruise.

The beach towel was waiting for us, but not the cap.

Luckily I had walked with a print-out of the order confirmation

so I showed this to Guest Services and they assured me the cap would be delivered soon

-and it was, a few hours later.

Thank you all so much for your replies! I will make sure I print my confirmation of purchase and bring it along just in case of any issues. I am glad to hear that, for the most part, there were no issues and that the gifts were delivered timely!

Most gift items are in the room when you arrive. The exception is perishable food items. Understandably they don't want a plate of sandwiches sitting for hours waiting for you to arrive. Cakes are delivered according to instructions when ordered and if on embarkation day after you have taken possession of the stateroom.

We've had some things waiting for us at embarkation and others that arrived later. Any time we've had the room decorated, it was done by embarkation. We ordered a kids gift for our son with a bear and beach stuff and that was there. Most of the time flowers were too, but once they came later. Chocolate and cakes have come later.