Disembarkation on final day of Alaska cruise in Seattle....

Marieze

Our Amtrak train doesn't leave Seattle until about 11:00am or so....are we allowed to linger a big and have a non-rushed breakfast in the MDR, if it's open that day, and get off the Golden around 10 or so?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't know the logistics of where the Amtrak station is in relation to the pier, but I would think you'd want to be off the ship at least by 9:00 just to make sure you're there before the train leaves the station.

Are you planning to take a taxi to the train station? If you wait to late to disembark the taxi line will be long and you could have an even longer wait time to get a cab. I would agree that 9 am should be your goal to get off. Station is about 5-7 miles from Pier 91.

I would get off sooner not later. We disembarked in Seattle Sunday, off a one night Grand cruise. I realize this is unusual but out of 22 groups to disembark, we were number 10 and didn't get thru customs until after 11. A very unusual situation but sometimes things happen. We went back to Vancouver on train, got there 45 min before departure and were fine.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I don't know the logistics of where the Amtrak station is in relation to the pier, but I would think you'd want to be off the ship at least by 9:00 just to make sure you're there before the train leaves the station.

Gosh, yes. I would get going to the train station, so as not to miss your train.

Hanging out at the ship is no fun, anyway, as everyone else is scurrying to leave.