Comedians/My Time Dining

Hello All,

Can someone tell me if Freedom of the Seas has a comedy show? If so, how do I go about booking a reservation? When I go into my booking the only reservable show is the ice show. Maybe I've waited too long to book it?

My other question concerns My Time Dining. My understanding is that we can dine at any time but reservations are encouraged. How, when, and where do I reserve our dinner times?

Thanks for your help

The only show that can be reserved in advance on Freedom is the ice show. All other shows are timed to be convenient for the traditional dining times.

There is usually at least one comedy headliner per cruise, in the main theater.

Edited by clarea

If you have MTD, then it's up to you to schedule your meal so you can make one of the 2 shows.....

The shows are scheduled around the 2 traditional seating time...folks with late seating go to the before-dinner show (during main seating), and main seating folks go to the show during late seating, after they eat. You must pick which show you want to go to, and eat accordingly.

You should be able to make dinner reservations under my cruise planner. You can also make reservations each morning by phone for that night or you can just show up anytime.

If you book in My cruise planner and don't get the time you want. then call each day to change it.also ask to be in the same area if possible so you will have the same waiter