How can we get another cruise evaluation form?

Dame Delilah

We did a recent Trans-Atlantic cruise on the Equinox and did some other cruises and travels afterward. I know that Celebrity sent us cruise evaluation forms, but by the time we returned home, they had expired.

I would like to provide some feedback on the cruise to Celebrity. Does anyone know how to get the evaluation forms sent to us again? Or should I contact Celebrity directly.

That you'll need contact Celebrity by letter or e-mail to share your thoughts...

As I understand it, the link now provided for survey response has a one week life post-cruise and that further participation is closed/results are compiled at the end of that period...

The on-line survey is far less comprehensive [think free-form comments to a few questions] than were the questionnaires--with lots of discrete rating categories--that had been delivered for on-board completion in the past.

We did a recent Trans-Atlantic cruise on the Equinox and did some other cruises and travels afterward. I know that Celebrity sent us cruise evaluation forms, but by the time we returned home, they had expired.

I would like to provide some feedback on the cruise to Celebrity. Does anyone know how to get the evaluation forms sent to us again? Or should I contact Celebrity directly.

The link expires in a week so they can gather specific feedback about that cruise and pass it on.

However, you can still fill out a survey for the cruise and give feedback. It's not the same as the original survey but enables you to pass on anything that you wish to. This is the link to do so:

http://www.celebritycruises.com/esurvey

• Thanks 1

The link expires in a week so they can gather specific feedback about that cruise and pass it on.

However, you can still fill out a survey for the cruise and give feedback. It's not the same as the original survey but enables you to pass on anything that you wish to. This is the link to do so:

http://www.celebritycruises.com/esurvey

Thanks for the link.