flight time after the oasis??

A few years ago it was 4 hours for Delta, as well.

I think it's 3 for Delta now, but I'm not positive.

I hope they at least have some comfortable chairs or a lounge somewhere. I'd hate to have to wait 6 hours for a flight and just sit on a bench staring at the wall.

You were responding to a post that mentioned Delta so I assume that's who you're flying? If so, you'll be going out of terminal 2 and while there is a Delta Sky Club, it's airside, so even assuming you have access to the Sky club if you arrive earlier than the 3 or 4 hour point at which you can check luggage and go through security, you're out of luck. There is no lounge landside, and a somewhat limited number of chairs. I fly in and out of FLL all the time and it's common to see very tired looking people slumped in those chairs, waiting to check their bags.

T

As to the 4 hour checkin time frame I have cruised from and flown from FLL in the winter months with lots of ships in port and a couple times they have waived the time limit since there were so many people at the airport early.

Wow, I've never known them to do that, at least not at terminal 2 which is the one I usually fly in and out of. There is usually a Delta rep in the vicinity of check in lines stopping people before they even get in line, to make sure they aren't there too early. Even when the limit is enforced, it is frequently standing room only once you get airside, so they usually don't want to add to that crowding anymore than is necessary.

Actually, that's the last thing I would do. I believe when you have cruise line transfers you are generally on a large bus...which means the bus isn't going to move until it's full. Cabs are plentiful at Port Everglades, just grab one and you'll be at the airport in less than 10 min.

I would agree that is that taking the cruise line transfer is the last thing to do if you wanted to get to the airport fast. However, to be SAFE, if you booked Choice Air, and the transfer, but still missed your flight, then Royal would have to get you there at no additional cost - correct?

I would agree that is that taking the cruise line transfer is the last thing to do if you wanted to get to the airport fast. However, to be SAFE, if you booked Choice Air, and the transfer, but still missed your flight, then Royal would have to get you there at no additional cost - correct?

If you book CA and transfers, you most likely aren't going to get booked on anything as early as the flight in question so it's probably a non-issue.