Patters for the Star SF Alaska

Luvsprincess

The patters would be great! I guess I am wondering about the food. Recently we took a 15 Hawaii cruise and the food was great. We also took a short pacific cruise on the Star and the food was poor at best.

Thank You in Advance!

The patters would be great! I guess I am wondering about the food. Recently we took a 15 Hawaii cruise and the food was great. We also took a short pacific cruise on the Star and the food was poor at best.

Thank You in Advance!

Oh Dear! My sister and I took the 15 day Hawaii cruise out of SF on the Grand and I thought the food was mediocre at best. Booked on the Star in August with a fairly large group of friends and am now concerned that the food will be poor. Help!

Thank You in Advance!

The Patters won't tell you much about the food. Well, maybe what day Pub Lunch is served.:)

Edited by shredie

Just got back yesterday and home last night.... have all of our patters from our season opening 11 day out of SF...

Please post the patters. We are interested in the activies like the game shows, trivia, bingo and the Scholarships@Sea presentations. Also, the nighttime shows and entertainment. Did they have the Musical Murder Mystery game show, the Yes/No game show, the 60 Second Frenzy game show or the Giant Jenga game? Which Scholarships@Sea programs did they do?

Thank you in advance.

I never understand why people want to see the activities in advance.

If there is a change in Cruise Directors these activities can change.

I personally like to be surprised and have no need to see it all in advance.

Would that make you cancel an already booked cruise?

Maybe it helps make a decision if you haven't booked.

As far as food is concerned, it is so subjective that I draw my own conclusions on this. We all have very different eating habits and diets.

We cruise Princess often. Sometimes same ship a few months later, food may not be as good. But as a whole, we always find something we love to eat.

I have never cruised Princess. I guess my curiosity to view onboard activities differ from yours. As to being surprised. I hate surprise's..so to each they're own.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

If never have cruised Princess and thinking about it, then I can see the need to see Patters and what activities one might expect.

I see most of the posts here are from people not that familiar with the line so now I can see why they would like to see it in advance.

Sometimes we forget when we cruise often, that most people aren't doing the same.

As far as food is concerned, it is so subjective that I draw my own conclusions on this. We all have very different eating habits and diets.

We cruise Princess often. Sometimes same ship a few months later, food may not be as good. But as a whole, we always find something we love to eat.

I would like to see the menus so I can decide which nights to eat in the speciality restaurants. Then I can call as soon as I get on to make reservations.

Sue

I would like to see the menus so I can decide which nights to eat in the speciality restaurants. Then I can call as soon as I get on to make reservations.

Sue

Sue, I expect you already know that the menus aren't in the Patters...?

Randall

If never have cruised Princess and thinking about it, then I can see the need to see Patters and what activities one might expect.

I see most of the posts here are from people not that familiar with the line so now I can see why they would like to see it in advance.

Sometimes we forget when we cruise often, that most people aren't doing the same.

I cruise often (twice this year) and I always want to see the platters in advance. I would never go into a port without thoroughly researching and I like to do the same with the activities on the ship. I think something we forget everyone is different and are surprised when they don't think as we do. So bring on the platters! If you want them, read them, if not, ignore them.

Sue

On the Grand-class ships that I've sailed on, there will be a table set up near Sabatini's on embarkation day. They'll have all the menus for the entire voyage available for viewing and you can make specialty restaurant reservations there.