25% discount on land discoveries????

Redtravel

I received a response from ACC. It basically said that I was not able to get the 25% discount. There were other items in the email that I wanted to respond to. I responded to the email only to have it returned to me as not deliverable. I will pursue the matter. My previous Azamara cruises were very nice. My previous direct bookings with Azamara went very well. That is why I booked directly with Azamara. After my most recent experience trying to book excursions, I am starting to wonder if the cruise will match our previous experiences. Only time will tell.

The tours for our July 27 cruise would not be available until after Jan3. How could we have made reservations to take advantage of the 25% discount. This is our 1st Azamara trip and to our knowledge this trip was not on last year itineraries.

Also to our knowledge we did not receive an email telling us about the "new" rule. Also finding the web site very difficult to find info. Can only hope that the trip will go smoothly.

We are not new to cruising--have made 19 river cruises and 11 ocean cruises. Thanks for listening.

The tours for our July 27 cruise would not be available until after Jan3. How could we have made reservations to take advantage of the 25% discount. This is our 1st Azamara trip and to our knowledge this trip was not on last year itineraries.

Also to our knowledge we did not receive an email telling us about the "new" rule. Also finding the web site very difficult to find info. Can only hope that the trip will go smoothly.

We are not new to cruising--have made 19 river cruises and 11 ocean cruises. Thanks for listening.

Despite these issues, I hope you enjoy the on board experience as enjoyable as on your many river cruises.

We certainly do. Looking forward to your assessment.

I second Nordski's wishes that you'll enjoy your upcoming cruises with us.

As I've mentioned 3 or 4 times on this thread already, the 25% discount program expired and is not available retro-actively.

The program was discontinued before I began this role as CBO, so it took me a bit to come up to speed on the program and its demise.

I spent last week in the home offices and had the opportunity to speak with various key personnel in marketing and customer service and now understand the history.

There is nothing more I can do other than apologize for the disappointment you are experiencing.

Nordski and Bonnie, thanks for the kind words. Probably wouldn't take any of the tours even with the discount. At least we got our double upgrade.

Frustrated with the web site. It is good to be able to find out info on CC. Pat