Lobster gone on Jewel?

toyotaford

Boarded Jewel today and checked on dinner tonight and lobster is not on the menu. I asked the concierge about it and she said she wasn't sure it would be served at all. Definitely not going to ruin my cruise but wondering if any recent cruisers on Jewel could answer.

There have been quite a few posts in the past several/many months regarding the change to serving lobster. On most ships it has been moved to the buffet and appears to be usually the second night. Check the buffet.

Boarded Jewel today and checked on dinner tonight and lobster is not on the menu. I asked the concierge about it and she said she wasn't sure it would be served at all. Definitely not going to ruin my cruise but wondering if any recent cruisers on Jewel could answer.

mAYBE YOU WANT TO CHECK THIS THREAD .

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=42562290

I think lobster is now served at the buffet on the first sea day

Hi toyotaford! Sorry to hear lobster wasn't on the menu. It won't ruin our upcoming cruise but we did enjoy the lobster on our previous cruises.

Did you depart Seattle on time today?

I'll be boarding her the day you get off and be following your progress via webcams all this week.

Have a great cruise!

Edited by brunolvr

Can you still get lobster at a Specialty Restaurant?

LuLu

Lulu, yes I believe that Cagney's and Le Bistro still has Lobster but of course at a bit higher price ;) I have had the Lobster in Le Bistro and it was really good. Have to admit I am a bid sad that the Lobster will only be in the Garden Cafe because I normally do not like to go to the Buffet for dinner. But love the Garden Cafe for lunch especially the Strawberry Soft Serve ice cream cone :D Counting the days till we return on November 8th!!

On the Jade in March, the seafood extravaganza at the buffet was well advertised in the dailies. No lobster in the main dining rooms and no change in menus. We didn't check out the buffet, but did pay the $10 extra at Le Bistro for lobster and it was pretty good.