Emerald 2015 Med questions.

Poulsbo Cruisers

My DW and I have booked a 14 day Mediterranean cruise for 2015 on the Emerald. In 2015 the Emerald will be sailing six different seven day itineraries. These itineraries may be combined for eight unique 14 day cruises, four unique 21 day cruises or a 28 day cruise.

This raises some interesting questions. Will there be a captain's welcome dinner and farewell dinner on each seven day leg? Will the MDR menu be repeated each seven days? Will the entertainment be the same each seven days?

My DW and I have booked a 14 day Mediterranean cruise for 2015 on the Emerald. In 2015 the Emerald will be sailing six different seven day itineraries. These itineraries may be combined for eight unique 14 day cruises, four unique 21 day cruises or a 28 day cruise.

This raises some interesting questions. Will there be a captain's welcome dinner and farewell dinner on each seven day leg? Will the MDR menu be repeated each seven days? Will the entertainment be the same each seven days?

Yes, Yes and Yes.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Actually, our travel itinerary for one of the 14 day cruises, states "there will be 3 formal & 11 smart casual nights"....
Unfortunately, I believe that the information is incorrect. Your itinerary is a logical cruise and is the combination of two 7 day cruises. There will be two formal night each seven days.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

Actually, our travel itinerary for one of the 14 day cruises, states "there will be 3 formal & 11 smart casual nights"....

Chalk it up to the wonders of computer programming. The IT folk at Princess programmed the computer to just see you are on a 14 day cruise and 3 formal nights would be correct for a true 14 day segment.

The IT folk have not included code to say "wait, this is two seven-day segments so the correct answer is 4 formal nights."