freedom cabin aft

Hi posted a few weeks ago about cabin 9404 , two posters were either saying in it or close to it in the next few weeks an said they would post some pictures of the cabin/balcony?

Not seen anything, any pictures?

Thankyou in advance for any replies:)

Since no one has responded I thought I would post the older pics of this room and balcony for you.

In case you haven't read the other threads - This std balcony room has a thick "port-hole" wall and single door.

The bed is close to the wall which can be an issue for some. Lots of sun on this balcony.

This room is the same design as Voyager-class 9390-9690. Lots of pics of the 9390 and 9690 out there.

9704.pdf

Capture.jpg.0a843ddac72dc9466bc3dcc57644c04b.jpg

Well, I don't know if this will help you since its not the cabin you are questioning but it was an AFT balcony on the Freedom and it was huge. Actually the one you asked about is directly under this cabin I just noticed.

That's my son on the sofa and my reflection in the mirror (sorry about that, I'm not the greatest videographer..LOL)

:D

Edited by Esmerelda

most people think ATF cabins are bigger with bigger balcony's. This is not true , only a few are. ATF is not even a good section of the ship. :rolleyes:

I think that is a matter of personal preference. I love the AFT cabins.

most people think ATF cabins are bigger with bigger balcony's. This is not true , only a few are. ATF is not even a good section of the ship. :rolleyes:

My corner aft balcony on the Adventure is quite a bit bigger than the average balcony. The stateroom is also bigger and much quieter because there are no people walking or running by.

My corner aft balcony on the Adventure is quite a bit bigger than the average balcony. The stateroom is also bigger and much quieter because there are no people walking or running by.

corner bal yes, staterooms no not all.

Edited by Emperor9

Freedom of the Seas aft cabin 1400 is a lot larger than a normal D1 cabin. It is more of a square than a rectangle like other cabins. The balcony is also larger as it has two loungers and two chairs. You don't see a lot of the superstructure in this cabin since it is on the corner. It has an area on the side that is covered. We had it in January and loved it. We booked it again for 2016.

We stayed in 9404 on Independence. We think that the cabin was a little smaller. The balcony did have two loungers and a chair but was pie shaped. I wasn't as fond of it as I was 1400.

I was one of the people that said I would post the pictures and I totally forgot to take some. But go to this link: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1723737

The pictures are exactly like 9404. The cabin had a loveseat and a huge window that you could sit in. It had a door that opened (not a sliding door).

The balcony was bigger than a normal one. It is sort of pie shaped and had one lounge chair, 2 regular chairs and a table. You will LOVE it. I would book the room again.

The only negative thing was that the curtains were not made to cover the large circular window so we got a lot of sun in the room early in the mornings when we were sleeping.