Teen club

Hi, I was wondering as there is two categories in the teen club would a 14 year old be able to move up to the next category (15-17) if she has friends there? Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Defo will not let kids go up a group, but we have experienced 12 year olds being

Allowed to go down a group

At the discretion of the activity staff of course so possible for move on up as well

Happy Days

Edited by PompeySailor

Our kids have moved up on several cruises on RC in the past few years. Oasis, Allure, Navigator, Freedom. In our experience, the kids need to be relatively close to the next age group (within a few months). And they usually tell them they have to do at least one activity with their real age group. And once they move up they cannot go back down or do any activities with the younger group.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

My daughter was able to move up a few years ago. She had to do 1 activity with her group. It was also important that she was very close to the cut off. I also had to acknowledge that I understood the group ranged up to just short of 18.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

My daughter was able to move up a few years ago. She had to do 1 activity with her group. It was also important that she was very close to the cut off. I also had to acknowledge that I understood the group ranged up to just short of 18.

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk

Yes, this also happened with our daughter. She was allowed to move up. This was a few years ago on Mariner.

Again, another inconsistency.

Hi, I was wondering as there is two categories in the teen club would a 14 year old be able to move up to the next category (15-17) if she has friends there? Thanks.

When we were on Indy last time they were very strict about age group for clubs, My youngest was only 3 months from her 9th birthday but they wouldn't let her into next club up with her sister

I think I would do this only if my child is just shy of turning 15 - like if this girl is finishing up her freshman year in HS and will be turning 15 over the summer. If she is younger than that I don't think this is a good idea. All the kids in this group are high school kids. If your daughter just finished middle school and isn't used to hanging around that age group she might feel uncomfortable and overwhelmed.

I think I would do this only if my child is just shy of turning 15 - like if this girl is finishing up her freshman year in HS and will be turning 15 over the summer. If she is younger than that I don't think this is a good idea. All the kids in this group are high school kids. If your daughter just finished middle school and isn't used to hanging around that age group she might feel uncomfortable and overwhelmed.

Hi, we live in UK and all the teens in that age group would be In the same type of school ( secondary school) so I'm not really sure on how this would work but I don't think it would be as bad:)