Vote on my itinerary

Really debating between two itineraries as follows:

Sea Day / Cozumel / Grand Cayman / Jamaica / Sea Day / Sea Day

or...

Sea Day / Cozumel / Belize / Mahogany Bay / Sea Day / Sea Day

We have been to Cozumel but not any of the other. I seem to recall Jamaica has more than it's share of neutral or negative reviews. And not really interested in a 6-hour excursion to Dunn Falls. Only required is snorkeling one day, and I think we can cover that at Cozumel.

Thoughts and opinions welcomed!

I'd pick the second itinerary because it has 2 ports that aren't often seen on typical Western Carib cruises, so I'd take advantage of this opportunity to visit them. (You will surely get to Grand Cayman and Jamaica on future cruises)

Your first one is the more common itinerary, so I would vote for #2. The only thing you would miss on Grand Cayman would be if you wanted to swim with the stingrays. Otherwise it would be a beach and shop day. Belize has great diving so I would assume snorkeling would be very good as Cozumel is. Jamaica is what you are assuming.

If you go on other cruises your first choice would be very easy to do another time.

#2. But I would add that we love to snorkel in grand cayman. You just walk 3 blocks to the right around the curve of the shoreline to the snorkel ship/ restaurant area. There's a small, real small, beach there by the restaurant . Snorkeling is very good there and doesn't cost us anything but a locker because we bring our own gear.