Equinox vs Sillouhette reviews

kborth

Could be the itinerary.

Which reviews were negative? I don't read reviews other than on "Live" series because posters can be questioned for explanations.

The cruises that we would like to take are much pricier on Equinox than on Silhouette during the winter season.

The two ships are basically interchangeable except for the restaurants. Equinox has Silk Harvest, and the Silhouette Qsine. Silhouette also has the Lawn Grill instead of the Corning glass show.

The itinerary should guide your decision. Of the two ships I'd take the Silhouette.

Could be the itinerary.

Which reviews were negative? I don't read reviews other than on "Live" series because posters can be questioned for explanations.

The cruises that we would like to take are much pricier on Equinox than on Silhouette during the winter season.

The Eastern Med ones were a tad negative. I am on the Sili next week so I was just curious.

Could be the itinerary.

Prices are based on supply and demand. It appears that more people prefer the Equinox, we sure do.

Prices are based on supply and demand. It appears that more people prefer the Equinox, we sure do.

does anyone know about cabin 9257 on the Equinox ? not sure i want to be that far aft....may forget concierge and go to the middle of the ship instead..opinions ?? thank you

does anyone know about cabin 9257 on the Equinox ? not sure i want to be that far aft....may forget concierge and go to the middle of the ship instead..opinions ?? thank you

As discussed on many other threads, including some active ones, the CC bennies are not all that great. IMO you would be MUCH better off with a regular balcony cabin in good midship location. It took me a long time to realize that but I am a true believer now!

Also, we just got off a 15 day TA on Silhouette--a spectacular ship and I cannot imagine Equinox or any other S Class ship being any better.

As discussed on many other threads, including some active ones, the CC bennies are not all that great. IMO you would be MUCH better off with a regular balcony cabin in good midship location. It took me a long time to realize that but I am a true believer now!

Also, we just got off a 15 day TA on Silhouette--a spectacular ship and I cannot imagine Equinox or any other S Class ship being any better.

unless a great mid ship location comes up, we are staying in 9257..this ship is filling right up..as of today, we can't find another mid ship room at all !! guess we will stay put and Im sure we will have a great time...our friends are next door to us on the ship.:)