Question for Copper 10-8

solocanadian

John,

No questions, no requests for lists of officers, I just wanted to say "welcome back." It's good to see you posting again. I hope the time off was relaxing. I hope to dine with you again on a Dam ship some day (next time, the wine is on me!)

Thanks,

Dave

Thanks Dave; and likewise for dinner! It would be my pleasure

Take care and be safe!

Hi John, can I get the Captain and CD of the Eurodam for this August Baltics cruise please? thanks and have a great day!

If you're referring to the 15 AUG Copenhagen roundtrip, you're scheduled to get two captains, Emiel de Vries, relieved by Henk Keijer. CD is scheduled to be J.T. Watters, a good one

Hi John, how about for the Prinsendam from August 10 for 28 days? Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Capt. Andre van Schoonhoven

HD Cees Tesselaar

CD Linda "too-da-loo" Minnikin

• 2 weeks later...

John,

I'm organizing the M & G on the Voyage of the Vikings (07/12 Veendam) and although I realize these individuals are normally far to busy to attend such an event, I would like to be able to extend the courtesy of an invitation to several of the ship's complement. I still a few names - the First Officer, Executive Chef, Chief Engineer, Beverage Manager and of course, the most important officer of all - the Chief of Security.

THANK YOU for all the time and effort you take to answer all all questions.

Carolyn

John,

I'm organizing the M & G on the Voyage of the Vikings (07/12 Veendam) and although I realize these individuals are normally far to busy to attend such an event, I would like to be able to extend the courtesy of an invitation to several of the ship's complement. I still a few names - the First Officer, Executive Chef, Chief Engineer, Beverage Manager and of course, the most important officer of all - the Chief of Security.

THANK YOU for all the time and effort you take to answer all all questions.

Carolyn

Veendam VOV:

Staff Captain - Colm Ryan

1/O - Harry Hobma

CE - Gerard Hijmans

XChef - Allen Rajan

BM - Roger Flauta

SO - Bobby Legaspi

Always subject to change! Enjoy the VOV!

John, Who is the current captain on the Westerdam ? I understand that you were on the O last summer. We sailed on her in late May and would have liked to have said hello. What is you current 20 ?

Top of the mornin' to you! WEDM's current Master is Capt. Rens van Eerten and my current 10-20 is 10-19 ;)

Hi John,

Hate to impose as we aren't acquainted but I can't resist! Do you know who will be on the Nieuw Amsterdam Oct. 15 - Nov. 9 Med + TA. Thank you so much.

Capt. - Bas van Dreumel

HD - Marco van Belleghem

GRM - Susana Beleo

ExHK - Alex Ajoy

DRM - Riza Harsyahdu

Hi John, my wife and were on the Noordam Transatlantic from Ft. Lauderdale to Rome. Were you working on the Noordam then? We are going to also do the Transatlantic back to Ft. Lauderdale in October. Did you get to meet the C.D. Kieron Buffery? He is a fantastic person and an awesome C.D. We know Kieron from his previous employer.

Thanks Dave