Summit delay today

20pluscruises

We were off the Summit on time today, and were in one of the last groups to get off, so I don't think that debarkation timing was a problem . I suspect it has something to do with either the Coast Guard inspection, or the few loud noises we heard on board yesterday evening and this morning (there were some rough seas coming home)...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We were off the Summit on time today, and were in one of the last groups to get off, so I don't think that debarkation timing was a problem . I suspect it has something to do with either the Coast Guard inspection, or the few loud noises we heard on board yesterday evening and this morning (there were some rough seas coming home)...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm getting worried...they still haven't left at 10:25. :confused:

After plowing through those winds and rough seas for over 24 hours, I think the ship needed a rest! and so did the crew, We were off the ship in the time frame given! They ended up having a beautiful sail away and a longer one at that! We had a great cruise and a bunch of wonderful passengers too... Staff was great

The other thread a poster here posted indicates the Cosat guard inspection scheduled for our sailing last week didn't happen so happened yesterday.

This explains why there were no delayed boarding last week.