When would be the best time to book a last min cruise?

geovet

I want to book a short cruise over the 4th July week. Looking for the lowest price for a guarantee inside room for two. There are still plenty of rooms available. I'm thinking two weeks out for a good price. Any idea how to proceed?

Thanks

George

Trying to play the price wait game is a gamble. My advice is if the cruise is a price you are happy with book it and don't look back. I have had the best luck around a month to three weeks out. I would assume a holiday like 4th of July Would make it busier and jack up the prices. I would book soon.

Sent from my KFTHWI using Forums mobile app

I want to book a short cruise over the 4th July week. Looking for the lowest price for a guarantee inside room for two. There are still plenty of rooms available. I'm thinking two weeks out for a good price. Any idea how to proceed?

Thanks

George

I agree, find a cruise and a price you're happy with and go for it. We booked a last minute cruise on a Thursday evening, departing on Monday in February. The price was too good to pass up.

Have you been watching prices? Have they been trending up or down?

I'm cruising on an itinerary that returns on the 4th and surprisingly, prices have been dropping during the last few days. If they drop another $75, I'm upgrading! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Have you been watching prices? Have they been trending up or down?

I'm cruising on an itinerary that returns on the 4th and surprisingly, prices have been dropping during the last few days. If they drop another $75, I'm upgrading! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

The prices look steady until the last week and then a nice price drop. I will be watching the other cruises coming up. I'm willing to wait and see.

I booked my first "last minute" cruise last week and the price dropped another 160/pp today. :( we are 13 days out and still plenty of rooms available.

I called to see if we could upgrade to an OV since it is now cheaper than the interior that we paid for last week but was told no. So whenever you do book... Don't look at prices anymore!