BOGOHO + Onboard Credit?

My TA told me today, also, that she was able to get us the OBC. We booked during BOGOHO last month, and the price today is exactly the same as it was… but they gave us the OBC. :D

Now… will I actually see that show up on the website in my reservation somewhere? I've never had OBC before so I don't know how it will be visible.

Edited by sharse

I booked on the BOHO and got my next cruise OBC and my C&A. They are both on my confirmation. When I booked, I spoke to a cruise consultant at RCCI, and didn't have to ask for either. She volunteered them.

I just called and the agent said that it was not worth the price increase to get the OBC. I had booked this when the BOGOHO first came out--2 inside rooms. Now the price on those rooms has gone up about $80 a room since then. So no OBC for me I guess:(

Same here. We booked on board and now the price is up $38 pp. We got $50 obc for booking on board and the BOGOHO deal but to get the additional $50 obc, we'd have to pay another $76. mmm... what should I do?;)

To the ones that did get the BOGOHO sale and the $100 OBC, are any of you diamond level with Royal Caribbean? Were you able to use your diamond discount on the BOGOHO and still receive the $100 OBC? Thanks for any answers.

I am not diamond. I only have 24 cruise points. The BOGOHO sale and the WOW sale are 2 different events, but they are availble to anyone.

My TA told me today, also, that she was able to get us the OBC. We booked during BOGOHO last month, and the price today is exactly the same as it was… but they gave us the OBC. :D

Now… will I actually see that show up on the website in my reservation somewhere? I've never had OBC before so I don't know how it will be visible.

Same thing happened to us..booked at the beginning of the BOGOHO and yesterday I called our rep at Royal Caribbean and got our $200 OBC !:D

Don't think it shows up on the website but mine is showing on the revised booking confirmation that Royal emailed us.. did you not get that?