Folkloric Show in St. Petersburg

wyocruiser

Has anyone taken the Princess excursion to the Folkloric Show the evening the ship is in St. Petersburg? Would you recommend it? Thanks in advance!

A Russian folkloric show is always nice to see at least once. I have no experience with what Princess is offering because I saw mine when I traveled thru Russia on a river cruise. But if it's not off the wall pricing, go for it.

When we were on the Emerald in St. Petersburg, we opted out of the Folkloric show because we took the big 2 day St. Petersburg tour, but were glad we did because Princess brought Russian dancers on the ship for free the night we were in port. Much less tiring and no expense.

A Russian folkloric show is always nice to see at least once. I have no experience with what Princess is offering because I saw mine when I traveled thru Russia on a river cruise. But if it's not off the wall pricing, go for it.
I agree. Russian folkloric shows are usually excellent. Normally, I avoid them as they can be very amateurish but the Russian ones are worth going to.

We did sign up for the Princess Russian folkloric show. It was at least 8 years ago but I have to say it was the best show I have ever seen. Would do it again in a heart beat.

I agree with the others.

The folkloric show on board is a good one.

Usually most passengers at this port take a two day tour. By the end of touring the first day, most are too tired to take an evening tour, especially when needing to get up early the next day for a second day of touring.

My husband, who says he is "allergic" to folkloric shows, enjoyed the onboard show. It is really entertaining. The ashore one might be better, but the advice about managing energy is spot on. Our friends went to the ballet that night and were really dragging the next day.

i agree.. after the 1st day touring, it was all we could do to crawl back to the ship. The folkloric entertainers Princess brought on were very good. I can’t imagine anything better. This was a great port but very exhausting. Certainly got our monies worth.