Seattle towncar to hotel

Hi

I am looking for transportation from airport to hotel. The last time I was in Seattle I walked across the street to where taxi's and town cars are. I really don't want to lug my luggage over to the area. I saw some post a while ago that a town car will meat you at the barrage area.. I am not interested in shuttles. I am past the stage on getting on a shuttle and waiting for it to fill up and stoping at a few hotel. I am flying cross country. and have vowed never to use a shuttle unless its the hotel shuttle. I can't remember the name of that shuttle someone recommended.

Thank You

Mary

Hi

I am looking for transportation from airport to hotel. The last time I was in Seattle I walked across the street to where taxi's and town cars are. I really don't want to lug my luggage over to the area. I saw some post a while ago that a town car will meat you at the barrage area.. I am not interested in shuttles. I am past the stage on getting on a shuttle and waiting for it to fill up and stoping at a few hotel. I am flying cross country. and have vowed never to use a shuttle unless its the hotel shuttle. I can't remember the name of that shuttle someone recommended.

Thank You

Mary

We use Seattle Elite Town Car after I get my luggage I call and tell them what door I'm at the driver meets me there. For a extra fee they will meet you inside.

I have used Seattle Elite several times for cruises and business in Seattle. They provide top notch service for not that much more than a cab. Town car services are extremely popular and competitive in Seattle, so the rates and service are good.

We use AlreadyThereTownCar.

Once we have a porter take our luggage outside the baggage claim area, we call them and tell which door number we are at. They zip right in and load the car.

We also use them to go from the hotel to the pier.

And then again to go from the pier to the hotel before we fly home the next day.

I make our reservations about 2 months in advance.

Once we have a porter take our luggage outside the baggage claim area, we call them and tell which door number we are at. They zip right in and load the car.

And then again to go from the pier to the hotel before we fly home the next day.

I've used them as well and really like them.

I highly recommend them! I was impressed that when I didn't call quickly after arrival they called me very worried about me. (Luggage took longer to get to the baggage area was the hold-up.) They called worried because they felt we should have been ready and were afraid there was a problem. Once our luggage finally arrived they zipped right up to the closest door.

Another recommendation for Already There Towncar. We used them last month for transportation from the airport to hotel, hotel to cruiseport and back again. They are prompt, professional and very easy to deal with.

We've used Already There many times and found them to be personable and very good. We are using them again this Aug twice and expect the same great service to and from the Fairmont Olympic. Goood luck.:):):)

Hi

I called AllReady and book airport to hotel and then port to hotel at airport. I am on the nightowl and my friend is taking the train home.

Thank you all that is all I had to do.. I am ready to go

Mary

And yet ANOTHER vote for Already There! Charlotte makes the arrangements easy for us ... the driver is there within a few minutes of our phone call after we claim our baggage ... and all in all it is a relaxing way to arrive at your hotel. Costs only a few dollars more than a taxi, and you don't have to schlep your bags across the street and up to the second deck at SEATAC .... Already There picks you up right outside baggage claim.

Thanks, Krazy Kruizers. I used your recommendation for them a couple of months ago and am very grateful :)

We've used Already There service a couple of times in the past and, yes, their service was great.

On a recent transfer to the airport from the pier I tried Seattle town car services since Charlotte wasn't timely with a return call.

With that said, I believe either towncar transfer service will meet your needs.

The Seattle town cars folks web site:

http://www.seatowncar.com/

Dawn is the owner & also a driver of one of the towncars.

Pricing this past May was $50 plus tip from the pier to SEA. Pricing for Almost There seemed to be $60 plus tip on the last transfer a year ago or so.

Either way it's much better then the 'big bus' transfer.

Best of luck.

Bon Voyage & Good Health!

Bob