Smoking Policy & On Deck For a Cure...Hyprcritical?

twodjs

The Number 1 Cause of death in America today is not Cancer - but obesity-related illnesses.

Aren't ALL the cruise lines being hypocritical by offering us all the food we can eat, around the clock, (knowing that many cruisers are unable to control their personal behavior) while advertising a healthy luxury cruise?

I say bean sprouts, brown rice, and tofu only, twice a day. And no pizza, ice cream, or desserts.

Turn off the elevators and force everyone to walk their chubby a$$es up the stairs.

And what about alcohol?

Alcoholism is a very serious problem in America.

The cruise lines are happy to hold Friends of Bill W Meetings, but you can't get to the meeting without passing one or two bars. Sometimes the Friends of Bill W Meeting is held IN a bar!!!

Talk about hypocrisy.................

Close all the bars. The cruise ships should be DRY.

And don't get me started on lawn mowers.

Every year in America, over 500 people are killed by riding lawn mowers. Thousands more are injured - every year.

Yet your local television station runs ad after ad about beautiful lawns. And you and your neighbors oohh and aahh over someone's beautifully manicured yard.

Very hypocritical my friends. People are dying out there - and you do not seem to care.

Pave it over and spray-paint it green.

But won't the propellant in the spray can contribute to depletion of the ozone layer, thus causing further global warming? :D