Free phone number for Azamara

jollyjoyce

Thanks. There's a lot of free or local rate alternatives in the SAYNOTO0870 website. Useful for all sorts of usually costly phone calls. (UK callers only)

Trouble is the alternative number on that site for the RCI group was going nowhere the other week

Wacktle......did you find a number on that site that worked 'cos I didn't. This one does work though.

Joyce

Sorry, a misunderstanding. I've never needed to telephone Azamara as I always book through a TA. I was just flagging up the site as useful for all sorts of free or local-rate call alternatives to the more expensive numbers. I use it for banks, credit cards, etc.

I've just tried searching for "Azamara" and it came up with 2 possible alternatives, plus a finance dept number. Then I searched using the number on the main page of the Azamara UK website; it returned 01932 834200, which is one of the previous 2 numbers. I don't know whether it's valid.

If anyone finds or knows an alternative or free number, I believe that users can add it to the SAYNOTO0870 website themselves.

834200 was certainly going nowhere the other week, after lots of press 3 2 1 activity I then got a message the office was closed, giving their opening hours (which was exactly when I was phoning). Maybe they've now fixed that bug which will be good

uktog

That free phone number I put on is definitely working, I have phoned them on it...and got them...twice.

Joyce

Great ! Thanks got posting