disembark time

I have a cruise booked for November on the oasis. What is the earliest time you can disembark the ship when you use the luggage valet program? Can you just leave at any time or is it regulated to certain time frames?

I have a cruise booked for November on the oasis. What is the earliest time you can disembark the ship when you use the luggage valet program? Can you just leave at any time or is it regulated to certain time frames?

I don't see why you could not leave as early as the self-assist people.

I don't see why you could not leave as early as the self-assist people.

For us on Oasis a couple weeks ago, the said we could leave at our leisure anytime between 7-10 am, though I can't imagine anyone would have prevented us from leaving with the self-assist people at 6:30am.

For us on Oasis a couple weeks ago, the said we could leave at our leisure anytime between 7-10 am, though I can't imagine anyone would have prevented us from leaving with the self-assist people at 6:30am.

That's what I was thinking.

We used luggage valet on Allure last year. We were told we had to remain onboard until 8am. By that time, our luggage would be x-rayed, and if there were any problems, we would get a message. So, if you are given a time to disembark, it is a good idea to wait. If by chance there IS a luggage issue, your bags will not be boarded on your flight, if they can't contact you.

(There's always the chance they have changed the system.)

We used luggage valet on Allure last year. We were told we had to remain onboard until 8am. By that time, our luggage would be x-rayed, and if there were any problems, we would get a message. So, if you are given a time to disembark, it is a good idea to wait. If by chance there IS a luggage issue, your bags will not be boarded on your flight, if they can't contact you.

(There's always the chance they have changed the system.)

Thanks Karen, now it makes sense why they want you to wait.