Royal/Regal Princess Pullman Pics

jhofer

I've done searches here and also in the princess thread but can't seem to find pictures of balcony rooms with a Pullman down. Maybe I don't know what to search for. lol!

We'll be sailing on Regal with our son who will be three. We're thinking about a mini-suite so that DS can sleep on the couch but also interested in a standard balcony with a third person Pullman. I'd like to see pictures of the Pullman but can't seem to find them.

Can anyone help?

Unfortunately, I cannot upload my photo but just a few points worth considering. On RCCL there is a minimum age limit for Pullman beds. I think it is 5 or 6. Might be an idea to check your cruise line as to their age restrictions. If your child is a wriggler I wouldn't recommend them as they are quite high and there is only a thin safety rail on the side and none at the end of the bed. The ladder was quite flimsy too. My teen loved her Pullman but if she had been a young child I would have put her in a sofa bed.

I hope someone who has cruised on the Regal is able to upload a photo for you.

• 2 months later...
I've done searches here and also in the princess thread but can't seem to find pictures of balcony rooms with a Pullman down. Maybe I don't know what to search for. lol!

We'll be sailing on Regal with our son who will be three. We're thinking about a mini-suite so that DS can sleep on the couch but also interested in a standard balcony with a third person Pullman. I'd like to see pictures of the Pullman but can't seem to find them.

Can anyone help?

If you haven't already, just google the Regal Princess Pulldown Pullman sleeper pictures. That should get you some. If not, do another newer ship of Princess' and it will be pretty similar to what will be on the Regal.

Pooh