Gambeefication

shipty2

I have been Gambeefied! I had every intention of booking the Freedom-I even had the Sarah Brown DVD of it. Then Gambee's review came along and I read it voraciously which can't be helped with a Gambee authored review. i couldn't stop talking about it until finally my DH asked "Why aren't we going on this Gambee's ship ?" So today I booked us on the Breeze.

I have been Gambeefied! I had every intention of booking the Freedom-I even had the Sarah Brown DVD of it. Then Gambee's review came along and I read it voraciously which can't be helped with a Gambee authored review. i couldn't stop talking about it until finally my DH asked "Why aren't we going on this Gambee's ship ?" So today I booked us on the Breeze.

Enjoy and yes Gambee is the best .

You will enjoy the Breeze. I was on the same cruise as Gambee and we had a blast. There is so much to do, that I didn't get to do it all. Are you doing the 6 day or 8 day?

We are doing the 8 day with Grand Turk, Dominican Republic, Aruba and Curaçao .We have not been to Aruba or Curaçao so we are excited to sail to new ports and a new (for us) class of ship.

Was the sushi bar included or for a fee?

We are doing the 8 day with Grand Turk, Dominican Republic, Aruba and Curaçao .We have not been to Aruba or Curaçao so we are excited to sail to new ports and a new (for us) class of ship.

Was the sushi bar included or for a fee?

FEE I think. We don't eat sushi but one day ..on the taste bar by the Ocean Plaza on the 5th deck................I think they had sushi as the taste of the day. think so. Perhaps others could confirm.

We were on the Breeze September 2013. Nice ship. Still not as great as The Dream. My personal opinion. I love that ship. Did Gambee review the Dream? Or the Liberty? We sail on the Liberty in a few weeks.

FEE I think. We don't eat sushi but one day ..on the taste bar by the Ocean Plaza on the 5th deck................I think they had sushi as the taste of the day. think so. Perhaps others could confirm.

We were on the Breeze September 2013. Nice ship. Still not as great as The Dream. My personal opinion. I love that ship. Did Gambee review the Dream? Or the Liberty? We sail on the Liberty in a few weeks.

Nope. The Breeze was the first Carnival cruise for Gambee, ever.

But it sounds like he'll be back:D:D

But his other reviews are AMAZING.

Especially Allure of the Seas and Disney.

28 days and we'll be back on the Breeze. She is our FAVORITE by far:D:D

I followed Gambee's NCL Breakaway review intently, even talking about it a year before when the Breakaway was being built! Gambee just so happened to even be staying in the same CABIN a few months before our cruise! I knew everything about that brand new ship, his reviews were great.

I started reading his Breeze review then though, oh no, I'm getting sucked in! Looking at the Breeze now for Winter 2015.

I followed Gambee's NCL Breakaway review intently, even talking about it a year before when the Breakaway was being built! Gambee just so happened to even be staying in the same CABIN a few months before our cruise! I knew everything about that brand new ship, his reviews were great.

I started reading his Breeze review then though, oh no, I'm getting sucked in! Looking at the Breeze now for Winter 2015.

We have sailed on the Disney Dream and found reading his review of that ship was almost as good as sailing on her. Now we are looking at Allure for next year. I wish he would sail/review more Carnival ships !

I also sailed on same cruise as Gambee on Breeze. After sailing 3 Conquest ships prior to Breeze, I can now say I really love the Dream class and the design. Breeze was wonderful, and I would love to sail on here again. Great crew as well. Loved the Italian restaurant!