Noise Levels in Promenade View Cabin on Freedom Question

As a side note, remember that the cabins across from you will be able to see into your room even through the shear curtains. Also you might want to bring a few clothes pins to keep the curtains together at night if you want it as dark as possible (in some cabins the curtains don't stay completely closed).

We stay only in PR cabins when on any ship that has that room available. We absolutely LOVE it. Just make sure that you are not above any of the bars that will have music until late at night, I've been told that you can hear muted music. Any room over retail space will be okay. We always get the rooms that overlook the Café Promenade. Can't beat them.

Just make sure that you are not above any of the bars that will have music until late at night, I've been told that you can hear muted music. Any room over retail space will be okay.

If you are directly over the speakers in the bar it sounds like the musician is in your cabin, hardly muted ;)

We did this type of room on FR and were next to a speaker. Boarding day and parades were really loud. We thought there was too much light as the "daytime" mode kicks on at 3ish. We also had a small child with us so for us it was challenging. If your out until later then the rooms are great as you can watch the parades from your room (though the window might be smuggy)

Thanks everyone for your responses! We are above the Cafe Promenade so I don't think we'll have to worry about music. We are in cabin 6615.

I just wanted to be able to take a nap in the middle of the afternoon without worrying about the possible sound factor. Thanks again for all the help.