Any word on price breaks coming up?

Friends of ours want to come a cruise with us on November 16, 2014 now...but the prices are a lot higher than when we booked. they want an interior with two pullmans. It is an Eastern Caribbean on FOS.

Any ideas of a price break coming up? The cost I am getting for them right now us 2680 total.

Two adults and two kids (3 and 9)

Thanks!

Actually the June promo starts tomorrow

June 9 - 30 booking date

Sept 1 - Dec 15, 2014 sailing dates

BOGOHO

Buy one get 2nd half off

OR

Buy two get 3/4 free in triple or quad cabin

IS combinable with C&A rates

NOT combinable with most other rates Senior,military, residents, going gone,

Actually the June promo starts tomorrow

June 9 - 30 booking date

Sept 1 - Dec 15, 2014 sailing dates

BOGOHO

Buy one get 2nd half off

OR

Buy two get 3/4 free in triple or quad cabin

IS combinable with C&A rates

NOT combinable with most other rates Senior,military, residents, going gone,

BOGOHO does not apply to the OP's 2014 cruise plans.

I am not referring to the 2015-16 promo

There is a new BOGO starting tomorrow and I listed the highlights

I have already seen the flyer from my TA so this is fact...not speculation

Thanks for the info. Looking forward to using the new BOGO on some 2014 cruises.

Is that why the cruises Im looking at have gone up in price:rolleyes:

Friends of ours want to come a cruise with us on November 16, 2014 now...but the prices are a lot higher than when we booked. they want an interior with two pullmans. It is an Eastern Caribbean on FOS.

Any ideas of a price break coming up? The cost I am getting for them right now us 2680 total.

Thanks!

Price break at this time of the year? Good luck!

Thanks for the info. Looking forward to using the new BOGO on some 2014 cruises.

even with BOGOHO for 2014 I'm sure we aren't going to realize any savings as our cruise for November has gone up over 100% since we booked.

Even the BOGOHO for 2015 aren't much cheaper or any from what RCI is charging for 2014 cruises.

They must be selling like hot cakes because while other mass market cruise lines are dropping prices for early December 2014 sailings RCI's continue to rise.

Just glad i got in on the ground floor.:)

As for my son who is trying to book 12/2014 the prices are very high.:(

We will wait and see what tomorrow brings.

Bill

You won't see the sale prices until MONDAY

It should come up automatically as the price

Keep in mind the rates you see will likely already have the BOGO included

In other words...if you see a price of say $1100 per pax

True price was more than that and the new price with the sale is now 1100 pp

So do not get excited into thinking you will pay $1100 and then $550

At least this is how the current BOGO from May was working and I expect they will do it the same way for this new sale....we shall see

However, you should price it out two ways

First do it as one quad cabin with 3/4 free...quad might be hard to find

Then try it as two cabins with second pax at 1/2 off

I have been following daily the rate for the Allure this November and can't believe how expensive it is. I have several friends going on this cruise but they booked months ago. The rate for a inside cabin for a solo cruiser is $2504!!! Are they crazy? Every day it goes up and all I do is laugh. Does anyone know if this cruise will come down? I am thinking that maybe after final payment it might but if it doesn't then I guess no cruise for me.

Thanks!

Just looked. It's $2528. Putting aside the fact that they will be SQUISHED in an interior, if they are ok with it, then more power to them...........but that's a decent price for the Freedom of the Seas, which often commands a premium price because it is driving-accessible to a huge range of locations.

As I expected, it's the cheapest week in November. And they want to go WITH YOU, so if they can afford the $2528, they should book it NOW. Final payment isn't due until September 2. Keep checking prices. If they decrease, your friends can get the lower price.

Good luck to you and your friends.

I have been following daily the rate for the Allure this November and can't believe how expensive it is. I have several friends going on this cruise but they booked months ago. The rate for a inside cabin for a solo cruiser is $2504!!! Are they crazy? Every day it goes up and all I do is laugh. Does anyone know if this cruise will come down? I am thinking that maybe after final payment it might but if it doesn't then I guess no cruise for me.

Which week?

(And singles pay double; this is nothing new. Find a roommate and you will pay much less. ;))

Edited by Merion_Mom

Just looked. It's $2528. Putting aside the fact that they will be SQUISHED in an interior, if they are ok with it, then more power to them...........but that's a decent price for the Freedom of the Seas, which often commands a premium price because it is driving-accessible to a huge range of locations.

As I expected, it's the cheapest week in November. And they want to go WITH YOU, so if they can afford the $2528, they should book it NOW. Final payment isn't due until September 2. Keep checking prices. If they decrease, your friends can get the lower price.

Good luck to you and your friends.

How big are the staterooms that 2 pax would be squished? My wife and I survived a week on the Sovereign of the Seas in a 116 sq ft cabin. Can't imagine anything any smaller than that.:eek:

Bill

We are doing the nov 16th Allure sailing and have watched the prices just skyrocket this last month. A balcony for two went from about $2000 to $3000 in a month. Then last week all categories jumped in price. I looked and all of the allure cruises late in the year were extremely high. The only logical explanation was a big sale coming up as the same thing happened before the 3rd and 4th guests sail free promo. I'll definitely be checking Monday.

How big are the staterooms that 2 pax would be squished? My wife and I survived a week on the Sovereign of the Seas in a 116 sq ft cabin. Can't imagine anything any smaller than that.:eek:

Bill

Thanks!

Four, not two.