Leaving out of Port Carnavel 6/12. Rocket lalunch

geocruiser

Hi,

I thought you might want to know there might be a rocket launch on 6/12 or 6/13 if I am read this right. You would have a great view if it goes off on 6/12 and you get to Port C on 6/12. On 6/13 the time of lift off would be after the ship leaves. Not sure I am reading the lift off time right. So please check it out.

http://www.spaceflightnow.com/tracking/index.html

Edited by geocruiser

Good luck--We've been in/near pot for several scheduled launches. Most were ultimately rescheduled.

Yes that does happen. I have been lucky and have seen many, due to the fact that I live close by during the winter.

PS

I see my spelling mistake in the title. Sorry:)

90% of launches get scrubbed the first and second time. I can see them go up from my home if the weather cooperates, although I'm 60 miles away, so it can be clear at the Port and raining cats and dogs at my house. (or vice versa)

If this update is valid (dated 6/10) the launch could be when Dream is back in port.

CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla – SpaceFlight Insider has received a report that the launch of a Space Exploration Technologies (SpaceX ), Falcon 9 v1.1 rocket with a primary payload of the Orbcomm OG2 satellite has been delayed by three days to allow technicians to test out elements of the Orbcomm OG2 spacecraft prior to launch. If this report is accurate, liftoff would occur no earlier than Sunday, June 15 Father’s Day at 8 a.m. EDT (0000 GMT). Engineers with Orbcomm needed the delay to review systems within the spacecraft.

If this update is valid (dated 6/10) the launch could be when Dream is back in port.

CAPE CANAVERAL, Fla – SpaceFlight Insider has received a report that the launch of a Space Exploration Technologies (SpaceX ), Falcon 9 v1.1 rocket with a primary payload of the Orbcomm OG2 satellite has been delayed by three days to allow technicians to test out elements of the Orbcomm OG2 spacecraft prior to launch. If this report is accurate, liftoff would occur no earlier than Sunday, June 15 Father’s Day at 8 a.m. EDT (0000 GMT). Engineers with Orbcomm needed the delay to review systems within the spacecraft.

June 15th launch cancelled and no date set.