JS worth it?

For a couple, I'd say wasted space - you shouldn't be in your room enough to need it.

For 3, I'd say yes, the added space will keep you from being on top of each other. All depends on how much of a premium it is over balcony - I wouldn't spend more than 25%.

No accessible cabin was available, so we took the jr suite to have the extra room for the scooter. Please don't judge what cabins passengers should book. I did say PLEASE.

Just off the Allure and booked a JS and loved it!!! We enjoyed the extra room as well as the larger shower and balcony. We don't drink or gamble, so the price difference to upgrade from a regular balcony is worth it to us. We loved it so much, we booked 2 JS cabins for the Adventure and Oasis in 2015 while on board the Allure. Its all about comfort and space for us!

I think we are going to "go for it" I like the double points and it looks like we will have lounge chairs, which my DH has always missed in our balcony rooms.

Beware - you may never go back to a balcony.:eek: