CC Dis-Connections Party

helpthejuggler

For the last week, possibly longer, it has not been possible to search or register for a CC roll-call connections party.

Has anyone reported this problem?

We have some eager roll-callers....who needs to know there is a problem to fix it?

It is rather annoying - the site hasn't been available for ages. I just put it down to being the norm with Celebrity's IT.

Last year the same thing happened and when the site was back up and running the majority of Connections had been wiped to Zero so we all had to sign up again ---hope this doesn't happen again!!:mad:

I sent them an email about this last week, and the auto reply said they'd get back to me in 21 days. :rolleyes:

If my limited experience is anything to go by it will probably be 21 days after the cruise has concluded. I am waiting now about 3 months for an email response and about 2 months for action regarding a query after speaking with the call centre

I sent them an email about this last week, and the auto reply said they'd get back to me in 21 days. :rolleyes:

I also just sent an email to the Captains Club - says I should hear back in 48hr - hmm I won't hold my breath:rolleyes:

I called Captain's Club and spoke with Issac. Usually, personnel are extremely knowledgeable and very articulate. Not this time. I was told to call back next week or try the web site again next week. I am on the cruise next week, but who cares. My concern was about a tour that was only transportation but half visible. Issac wanted to know what my problem was. I stated that I like to see all of the information and not just a price without description. He also commented that there had been problems all last week... and acted like I should have known this...I am sure he was an imposture!!! :eek:

Edited by Lastdance

I also just sent an email to the Captains Club - says I should hear back in 48hr - hmm I won't hold my breath:rolleyes:

Well so much for hearing back from the Captains Club:mad:

The Connections site is STILL under maintenance ...must be 3 weeks now which doesn't reflect well on Celebrity's IT department!!!

Edited by lydnsyd

I just checked from our iPad with no hic-up's,

As of 13-Jun-2014, 55 guest(s) have signed up for your Celebrity Cruises/Cruise Critic Connections party on Celebrity Equinox departing 10-Nov-2014.

Congratulations!

At least RCCL/Celebrity are still handling these 'free' get togethers. Princess no longer does anything for us. For our Nov 2012 sailing on the Ruby, a couple on the Roll Call had to put everything together. We have 3-4 first time sailing Celebrity on our next cruise that have sailed a lot on Princess, and could not believe that Celebrity handles it all.

When is your sailing? I will be glad to input the info and see what comes up.

If my limited experience is anything to go by it will probably be 21 days after the cruise has concluded. I am waiting now about 3 months for an email response and about 2 months for action regarding a query after speaking with the call centre

As of 13-Jun-2014, 14 guest(s) have signed up for your Celebrity Cruises/Cruise Critic Connections party on Celebrity Solstice departing 08-Feb-2015.

The closer you get to guests, the closer you'll be to meeting your new friends during a complimentary onboard party.

For the last week, possibly longer, it has not been possible to search or register for a CC roll-call connections party.

Has anyone reported this problem?

We have some eager roll-callers....who needs to know there is a problem to fix it?

As of 13-Jun-2014, 69 guest(s) have signed up for your Celebrity Cruises/Cruise Critic Connections party on Celebrity Equinox departing 14-Jun-2014.

Congratulations!

If this is the one in question it is probably to late to get anymore signed up since you sail tomorrow:D

As of 13-Jun-2014, 41 guest(s) have signed up for your Celebrity Cruises/Cruise Critic Connections party on Celebrity Reflection departing 05-Sep-2014.

Congratulations!

The one and only time I e-mailed them was mid February. I got a response May 13th. Longest 48 hours ever! At least my cruise isn't until December. :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Everyone,

There has been an issue over the past few days. Celebrity is aware of the issue, and is working to resolve. Please see the sticky at the top of this forum : http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2055078

I will try to obtain an update. Thanks for your patience.

Edited by Host Andy

Hi Everyone,

There has been an issue over the past few days. Celebrity is aware of the issue, and is working to resolve. Please see the sticky at the top of this forum : http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2055078

I will try to obtain an update. Thanks for your patience.

Host Andy;

The link from the Cruise Critic Meet and Mingle page:

Cruise Critic - Celebrity Meet & Mingle Info

Seems to work, but I have not gone through a registration to test it (I am already registered). The links at the top of the roll call forums does not work, however.

Direct link:

Cruise Critic - Get Party

Cindi

I called Captain's Club and spoke with Issac. Usually, personnel are extremely knowledgeable and very articulate. Not this time. I was told to call back next week or try the web site again next week. I am on the cruise next week, but who cares. My concern was about a tour that was only transportation but half visible. Issac wanted to know what my problem was. I stated that I like to see all of the information and not just a price without description. He also commented that there had been problems all last week... and acted like I should have known this...I am sure he was an imposture!!! :eek:

If you have the tour number off the web sit or brochure then try Googling the tour number and the location of the tour. For example if you were looking to book tour AN03 in St. John's Antigua you could Google "AN03 Antigua". You might get a link directly to the page on Celebrity's site or on RCCL's site - most of the Celebrity tours are also offered by RCCL and have the same tour number and description and would be run by the same tour operator as I think they use a common excursion department to set these all up.

Edited by Lsimon