Celebrity web site error message

murray2

Hi all,

We apologize for your inconveniences over the past couple of days. We have been upgrading our servers and that caused intermittent disruptions. We believe the issues have now been resolved. If you continue to experience any errors, please call Celebrity Website Assistance (1-800-722-5941) or email webissues@celebrity.com.

You can check my history here, I'm a positive poster. But I'm still getting the error message every time I try to "view my reservation". I'm cruising in less than three weeks and I don't like this. We invited friends to travel with us, to most of them this is the first time cruising with Celebrity and dealing with your website is really frustrating. Hope you can do better, because the issues have not been resolved.

Edited by drarill

Have you reached out to Celebrity Website Assistance (1-800-722-5941) or emailed webissues@celebrity.com?

I contacted web site assistance this morning and was told they still have a problem and hope to have it fixed next week.This is the same answer I was given 2 weeks ago. . . . . . UNBELIEVABLE

Hi Everyone!

I have been experiencing this same problem for a few weeks now. Very frustrating when trying to check out the availability of certain cruises..:confused:I spoke to someone at Celebrity this evening and asked what the heck is the problem with their site. She said they are doing maintenance on their site....and it might take a few more weeks....really..??! Pretty frustrating!:eek: hence the long wait times on hold...

I contacted web site assistance this morning and was told they still have a problem and hope to have it fixed next week.This is the same answer I was given 2 weeks ago. . . . . . UNBELIEVABLE

Another week has gone by. .

Still get the full page error message

Still unable to book a cruise on line

Unbeleivable that this cannot be fixed in 4 weeks.

Ditto on the error page every day again for the past 3 days. No matter if I use Safari, Chrome, or Firefox; and I can clear my browser cache til I'm blue in the face. Very frustrating. I'm at the point where, if something DOES work properly on the website, I'm in shock. :eek:

Another week has gone by. .

Still get the full page error message

Still unable to book a cruise on line

Unbeleivable that this cannot be fixed in 4 weeks.

SUCCESS AT LAST! It only took 5 weeks for Celebrity to repair the site.