Celebrity web site error message

murray2

Every time for the last 4 days when I try to book a cruise after I have chosen one and go to the next step I get a full page error message. Does anyone know this problem and how to get around it other than phone and book by phone.

Does anyone else have this problem.

I have been having the same problem for the last 5 days.

Try clearing your "Cache" and "Cookies" also change browsers! If you are using Internet Exployer try switching to Google Chrome or Foxfire.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Did you try the my suggestions above? After you do those things turn your computer off and re-start.... You will likely not have a problem again, after switching browsers and dumping your cache.

Edited by nana541

I get "we're sorry. site under maintenance" for 4-5 days every time I've tried to log in since I got an email saying they improved the site. I'd like to look at shore excursions for my upcoming cruise! I've tried two computers in two different locations. Annoying!

My cruise is to be paid in CDN $, when I went in to make my final payment the currency was shown as US$. We called them, went on hold for over a half hour, and they said to switch the country setting from USA to Canada. Strange, since it has been set to Canada for ten years. The fix seemed to work until I went back in to make my payment. The setting was back to USA. After trying for several minutes, I managed to get the setting to stick. After all that, when I tried to make the payment I received a " page not found" error. SUPER FRUSTRATING. Called them back and after being on hold for 45 minutes, we managed to make our final payment over the phone.

I am getting the feeling they don't want my money. :D

I get "we're sorry. site under maintenance" for 4-5 days every time I've tried to log in since I got an email saying they improved the site. I'd like to look at shore excursions for my upcoming cruise! I've tried two computers in two different locations. Annoying!

Are you using the Celebrity old or the new wed site?

Looks like this "Error" message is happening everywhere. I get it when I try to login to Captains Club direct, but then if I log into My Celebrity I can then log into Captains Club! Over all the website is frustrating and has been for years as many other posters have mentioned. I certainly would not trust my Final Payment with it.

This is what I've been getting for the past week as well. Want to see what I can book on this cruise---Celebrity should get this fixed---they may be losing revenue ;)

Will try what has been suggested on this thread and see what happens.

I don't believe there is any way around it, online. You have to go through the call centre.

The amusingly ironic thing is that the message says that "This should be corrected before being released to Production." Laughable!

I called yesterday and the staff member couldn't say anything about it, except that she could give me prices and book. But they close at 5 p.m. I'm not sure how many people can only plan their holidays during work.

I know they get the bulk of their business through TAs, but not being able to take bookings/give prices for over 5 days is ridiculous in this age, and have such an error is embarassing. Yet the failure continues.

I talked to Celebrity office today and was told they can do nothing about the problem.They did state that the web site problems should all be fixed by June 18th.--BUT DID NOT SAY WHAT YEAR

I talked to Celebrity office today and was told they can do nothing about the problem.They did state that the web site problems should all be fixed by June 18th.--BUT DID NOT SAY WHAT YEAR

It goes to show that they must not get many bookings online. Imagine the financial hit this would take them since people cannot book online.

I too have cleared cache, cleared history, switched from Safari to Chrome to Firefox. And I'm still getting that message and it's been at least 5 days.

Royal Caribbean's website is also hinkey the past few days on and off but not quite as consistently messed up.

Hi all,

We're trying to fix these issues. If you can please email web_reservations_cci@celebritycruises.com or call 1-800-722-5941 with the following details: page link/URL, whether you're on a PC, Mac or mobile device, web browser and version, how you arrived on this page, and booking information, if applicable. This will greatly help us troubleshoot the issue and create a better experience for you. Thank you!

Hi all,

We're trying to fix these issues. If you can please email web_reservations_cci@celebritycruises.com or call 1-800-722-5941 with the following details: page link/URL, whether you're on a PC, Mac or mobile device, web browser and version, how you arrived on this page, and booking information, if applicable. This will greatly help us troubleshoot the issue and create a better experience for you. Thank you!

Thank you for Celebrity's reply. I have phoned the requested info to the number you provded.They said they would foreward it to right department. I look foreward to a good response soon.

Hi all,

I'm trying to book the Connections Party for our cruise on 24th July 2014 but it always says site under maintenance so no success with that either!

Hi all,

Well, I dutifully did as requested above 6 days ago.

And in return I've received one autoreply - and that's it.

The website still can't take bookings, at least two weeks after a development issue was incorrectly released to production.

Is there anyone in Revenue? It's bizarre that they don't care enough to fix it. You'd think a billion dollar company would be concerned about the loss of revenue. Two weeks of non-revenue is pretty amazing in this time.