sagrada ticket question

lorrdean

Just had a thought. I presume that there will be two lines one for those who havent pre purchased and one for those who have. Will the line we need be advertised/highlighted?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

There was a line that wrapped around 3 sides of the Segrada Familia for those that needed tickets. We walked to the front of the line and asked where the line for pre-purchased tickets was? The person at the gate said there is no line, checked our tickets and admitted us. :eek:

There was a line that wrapped around 3 sides of the Segrada Familia for those that needed tickets. We walked to the front of the line and asked where the line for pre-purchased tickets was? The person at the gate said there is no line, checked our tickets and admitted us. :eek:

wow, thanks for the info. just apprehensive about it all, as we have booked it for us and friends and I just want it go smoothly :D

wow, thanks for the info. just apprehensive about it all, as we have booked it for us and friends and I just want it go smoothly :D

Let me share my experience. I am the sole planner for all trips and being that this was our first Med cruise, I was completely overwhelmed. Thanks to all the kind posters on this site, I knew that it was essential to book La Sagrada Familia tix in advance. I reserved Barcelona Day Tours to pick us up at the airport and give us a 4 hour tour of Barcelona prior to dropping us off at Hotel Jazz. Everything went like clock work until we arrived at the cathedral and realized that I had booked the tix for one day prior! : eek:

When the attendant saw my error and the tears in my eyes , she graciously allowed us to take the tour. Thank Goodness! It was absolutely incredible!

The line around the block for those that didn't reserve in advance was off putting to say the least.

Have a fabulous time. Barca is magical!