Complimentary drink package not showing

Merly

I got my package in an earlier round of the 123GO and it took ages to turn up online, weeks in fact. Then it was there for a while but when the package ended it disappeared again, but my upgrade to Premium was still there. Then the other day when all this new upgrade to the website occurred it reappeared again. However on another cruise I booked it did take some time to first appear but once it did it stayed there. The celebrity web site is unreliable, if you are concerned do what I did, give Celebrity a call and they will confirm that your package is there or not.

Mine is not showing up.

But If I look at the drink packages to buy it only gives me the option for the premium package. Previously I had the option to buy the classic package as well.

So I am taking that as meaning it is in their system somewhere :D

My daughter sailed the Summit June 1st and hers never showed up in her online profile, but it was on her card when she boarded the ship.

It helps to have an email confirmation of your booking to take onboard just in case there is a mistake.

Mine isn't showing up as well. Called Celebrity and there is some code on my reservation receipt that indicates we have the free drink package. Guess it must be real secret because I couldn't tell!!!

I have an invoice from my TA, but would feel more secure knowing it is definitely registered with Celebrity.