Is today Thursday or is it the Weekend - RCCL website

I was wondering if it was just my Quantum cruise experincing issues with Cruise Planner - but it isn't. I also checked the other cruises that I have booked (Explorer in October this year, and Liberty in Summer of next year) to see if I could at least access the Cruise planner, and no-go. The same 2 options under the 'Cruise Planner' section are all that I can see for all 3 cruises. Even though I cannot book anything yet for either of my other 2 cruises, up until today I was able to click the link and get the "Sorry we can't help you, wait till you are on the ship" message that it defaults to.

Maybe the presence of the Quantum cruise is the problem? Not sure, but whatever it is, I am not surprised that it isn't working or that options have disappeared --- and I think it is sad that I have come to expect something to be missing or not working. I think I would actually be MORE surprised if everything was in order and visible in the calender and cruise planner.

From what is being posted here so far...it does look like it is those who have a Quantum cruise in their "My Cruises" that are having problems...it is like a knock on effect if that makes sense.

I went through the change password process earlier this morning. I'm able to get in and see excursions, entertainment etc. both on Quantum and other cruises I have booked. Using IE for browser. :confused:

Still have this msg on my calendar though. Online reservations for one or more items in your cart are unavailable at this time, please inquire onboard for last minute availability.

Edited by SailingSiggy

We're talking cruises here. Don't be mentioning blowing things out of the water :eek:

Ooops :o put the coffee machine on please...incoming ! :D

Ok two folks on my 11/2 QN roll call have just said they were able to access "My Cruises" without any problem.

Sigh...this is getting ridiculous. :o

Oh heck I wonder if I am in the naughty corner ..again :o

If you are in the naughty corner again.........so am I. LOL. I tried many times getting the same message you did. I changed my password like the website said to do.........did this twice........still can't get in. What a pain:confused::confused::confused:

Hopefully it will get fixed soon:)

If you are in the naughty corner again.........so am I. LOL. I tried many times getting the same message you did. I changed my password like the website said to do.........did this twice........still can't get in. What a pain:confused::confused::confused:

There's always room in the naughty corner for more :D come on in!

I am always very reluctant to change a password when a site says I have to do it...I like to choose when I make those sort of changes.

Recently when Ebay notified customers about changing their passwords I checked and double checked that this was correct and not a scam or anything.

Well if today is Thursday which means tomorrow is Friday then maybe by next week they will have sorted out the problems....wait is it a holiday next week at all in the US ?:confused:

That blows the Quantum theory outta the water but thank you Eric :D

We're talking cruises here. Don't be mentioning blowing things out of the water :eek:

And let's not get all of the physicists around the globe mad at me either! ;)

Eric

Edited by Pomperaugrr

....wait is it a holiday next week at all in the US ?:confused:

Nope. Father's Day on Sunday but that's it and not an official holiday. Of course Royal's IT have been on a never ending holiday for quite some time. They are on the other side of the room in the Useless Corner.

I am always very reluctant to change a password when a site says I have to do it...I like to choose when I make those sort of changes.

Recently when Ebay notified customers about changing their passwords I checked and double checked that this was correct and not a scam or anything.

Well if today is Thursday which means tomorrow is Friday then maybe by next week they will have sorted out the problems....wait is it a holiday next week at all in the US ?:confused:

Unfortunately I changed my password twice, THEN thought maybe I shouldn't have............ut oh!!!!:eek: Hopefully everything will work out!

Update - RCCL's IT team are working on the Outages on My Cruises logins & Quantum & Anthem cruise planners.

Sadly no time scale mentioned as to when it may or may not be fixed but hey...at least they know about the problems ...that is a good thing...isn't it :confused:

Update - RCCL's IT team are working on the Outages on My Cruises logins & Quantum & Anthem cruise planners.

Sadly no time scale mentioned as to when it may or may not be fixed but hey...at least they know about the problems ...that is a good thing...isn't it :confused:

I provided my input to that in post #11:eek:

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

Sis locked out too.

Just think of people that wait until the last days to do on line check in and now can't get in. Adding to wait times to check in at pier.

Big mess.

I'd say smh but I've been shm a lot lately and afraid its going to fall off one of these times.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Forums mobile app

This may be a way into the reservation system until either:

1. They fix the normal log in process or

2. They break this way in :eek:

Worked for my sister who was locked out like a lot of people

On RCI homepage go to the Before you Board link. Select Countdown to Cruise and input your reservation info. She was able to get in

Let us know if it works for the rest of you. Don't know if this gets you access to all of your reservations once you are in or just the one you input.

The other option she was told by RCI was to go the change your password route.

This may be a way into the reservation system:

On RCI homepage go to the Before you Board link. Select Countdown to Cruise and input your reservation info.

That worked for me!

Rick

Regular log-in still not working here. Maybe the night shift crew can fix it.

R&D

Hopefully the night shift doesn't work on taking down the back door way in.

Regular log-in still not working here. Maybe the night shift crew can fix it.

R&D

Hi Rick & Deirdra, regular log in still not working for me either but thanks to John's - enter by back door ...I was able to check my ressies.:D

Thanks Itsa you just earned a free "get outta the naughty corner" card.....for now :p:D

Thanks Itsa you just earned a free "get outta the naughty corner" card.....for now :p:D

Watch out world, Itsa's outta the corner and doing cartwheels. Oops, knocked over a lamp. On my way back. :p

It's more fun in the corner anyway. That's where the cool people hang out :cool:

And thanks to Nowwa, she called and found out to use the back door. But don't tell her I gave her credit. :p

Edited by SailingSiggy

Night shift didn't do it.

Any back door to C&A section of the site?

R&D

None that I know of.

I'm able to log in. What part of the siite is not working for you Rick?