Porthole room on Conquest...

got2shop

We have had PT cabin on other conquest class ships and will take it if it is available.

It is a little bigger than other inside cabins but you might be a little more movement being in the front of the ship.

Also the anchor might serve as alarm clock in the morning.

I've had port hole cabins several times and they are the best deal on the ship that is why they go fast, like the above post said they a little bigger. You'll have a great time!!!!

Gary

And it is a great alarm clock for port days. lol

I usually book a year in advance just so I can book porthole cabins. Best cabin for my buck. They are bigger... especially the ones closest to the first OV. They are the same size as a balcony cabin AND the balcony. I love the PT ledge to store my towel animal family thru the week...

I had a porthole room on the Freedom four years ago, and loved it.

Just being able to see out to the sky, and see if it is dark, or daylight, or if we are near land etc. Loved that. Also one night while at sea, there was a thunder and lightning storm, and I opened up the drapes, and enjoyed the lightning stikes. I am like that at home too though lol. just love to see the night sky lit up.

As another poster said, you will hear loud noise on the mornings when you are coming into port, and that is often very early. You may feel some more motion than in rooms further back but it never bothered me, and was just a gentle rocking.

On the night of the thunderstorm, and also a little extra motion in room, I also heard the waves crashing on the front of the ship, but it didnt bother me, because I knew what it was. I slept like a baby.

I would book one of these rooms again in a heartbeat.

We had a porthole room on the Conquest....cabin 1220...and it was awesome! 220 sq foot which is alot bigger than an inside room. The cabin had two twins that main into a king size bed and also a couch. No vibrations, little noise, even on port days. I was worried about getting sea sick...did not even feel it rocking.

Not all porthole rooms have a couch but if I could get 1220 again I would do it in a heartbeat.