Ok…Can you give me a non-biased opinion...

Which Breeze itinerary? None directly overlap Oasis; they go different places. I know that isn't much of a concern, but there are various 6 and 8 night Breeze itineraries.

When are you trying to go though that a Spa Balcony is $1K less for two people than an inside on Oasis? :confused:

DH & I are in early 40's. We are Emerald Level C&A and pretty loyal to royal. Last Royal trip was on Oasis and we loved it. We are trying to get away last minute. Price is sort of an issue as this is an unplanned vacation.

The last time that we were on Carnival was at least 15 years ago and was for a three day which was not great but I've heard great things about the Breeze.

We can either get a Spa Balcony on the Carnival Breeze or an inside on the Oasis. Same ports (we could really care less as to where we go anyway). Breeze is about $1000 less than the Oasis. That is a lot of money.

We went on the Norwegian Getaway for a brief inaugural cruise and DH hated the layout. He felt very claustrophobic without the promenade but has been on the Majesty of the Seas recently and still liked it a lot even though it is tiny. Perhaps he is just used to Royal

We are the type that has fun anywhere but can even minded souls give some advice. Cheap Carnival Spa Balcony or expensive crappy oasis room (We have not had an inside cabin in at least a decade or two).

A "crappy Oasis room"......What makes you say that?.......:rolleyes::rolleyes:...Have a bad feeling about this post....:rolleyes:

Sailed both...check out the Breeze...spa rooms are really cool not to mention the Spa itself. Yes the Breeze does not flow all that well compared to RCI ships but you will still like it. Food was equal. We really enjoyed the Tandor poolside restaurant on Breeze not to mention guys Burgar joint. Quick getaway? I would go for Carnival save RCI for the important trips where you want that little extra touch.

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

There is no best cruise line since each one offers an experience that appeals to different people. The key to choosing any cruise is not to think price, but think value. What do you think is the best value for your money? I personally think I would enjoy the cruise more on Oasis inside than Breeze outside if prices were the same. But not $1000 more. So the better value would be Breeze. Only you can determine which is the best value. The fact I would choose Breeze is just my opinion.

For the price difference, I'd probably go with the Breeze. But don't expect it to compare with the Oasis. We've done both and found the Oasis to be above and beyond in service, entertainment and the overall ship.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Been on the Oasis and Allure. Loved both. Been on the breeze twice- both spa suite and spa balcony. Carnival is different than RCI but not in a bad way. We love love love the spa and the t pool. I'd pick the Breeze in a heartbeat. You are saving more than 1000 as Carnivals extras are less!

FYI- I am booked on quantum and breeze next year....

Sorry for taking so long to pop back in. Thanks for all of the advice. It's a six day spa balcony on breeze for 700 pp vs inside on 7 day oasis or allure for about 1100 each (including taxes). So it's not $1000 difference and 1 day less. Ports do not matter to me at all

I still haven't booked yet. If I do Breeze it, I will be sure to report back

For us, we have limited holiday times, and we have to travel 6 hours each way, stay overnight, etc....so I would spend more to go with the one you really want, if that is what you want.

Put both names on a piece of paper, fold it up, and put in a container. Then pull one out, and if you feel disappointed, go with the other one. Or you may be glad you puled that one out, then go with your gut feeling.

There is more to it than $, otherwise the cheapest thing is to stay home with the phone turned off. Just saying! That is your third choice. I am guessing you didn't feel a positive vibe about that choice. See if one of the other choices makes you feel similar. :)