ChoiceAir Question

franandsteve

Had a look at ChoiceAir which came up with a much lower price than the normal web.

My question is payment.

Do you have to pay in full on booking or just deposit.

Thanks

Yes, pay in full but get the benefit of a cheaper price and their guarantee of looking after you if there are delays to your flight/s.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you are a member of American Express Platinum. you can place a hold on international airline tickets without any deposit or full payment until a month or so prior to departure date. The price, however, is not locked in until full payment. Choice air can, however, provide lower fares in many cases.

This brings up a question this newbie has. Flying from LAX to Vancouver to cruise to Hawaii in September 2015. Planning on using Choice Air for the flight. Once we get to Honolulu, we be staying for 3 or 4 extra days. Am I still able to use Choice Air to book our flight home?

Lollie

This brings up a question this newbie has. Flying from LAX to Vancouver to cruise to Hawaii in September 2015. Planning on using Choice Air for the flight. Once we get to Honolulu, we be staying for 3 or 4 extra days. Am I still able to use Choice Air to book our flight home?

Lollie

Do you mean because of staying over? If so, no problem. We have used choice air on flights after cruises where we disembarked in Rome and flew home from Paris a month later! It's never been a problem at all.

Do you mean because of staying over? If so, no problem. We have used choice air on flights after cruises where we disembarked in Rome and flew home from Paris a month later! It's never been a problem at all.

You can't get much more flexible than Choice Air. For my next getaway I'm going to Alaska on Radiance of the Seas and returning to Vancouver on the Statendam. I delayed my return to 10 days after leaving Radiance and changed the flight to round trip YVR without any issues.

Roy

their guarantee of looking after you if there are delays to your flight/s.

Be careful with the word guarantee. Choice Air doesn't really offer any true guarantees. They say they will "work with the airlines" which is a very general statement. There are anecdotal stories out there of both great service and of horrific service from CA when things went haywire.