Breakaway "Waterfront"

Nancybell

Wondering if the outdoor seating is at the pay restaurants only or if Taste, Savor or the Manhattan room also have seating there.

Waterfront seating for Cagney's and Moderno only ...in the aft :)

Sorry ... forgot about La Cucina (port-side mid-ship) ... and Ocean Blu (starboard mid-ship) ... ;)

Edited by chiapet

One of my favorite things to do at night was grab a cocktail from one of the bars and then head out onto some of the comfy seats outside. What was great was that if there was a performer inside, they piped the music outside, too. Not obnoxiously loud, but you could sit, stare off into the night and enjoy the music. It was fantastic!

Richard/Tralfie

And the bar outside Fat Cats. It was too cold when I was onboard to sit out there at night when bands were plying, but was a great place to sit when the weather was ok during the day.

Its a fun bar but keep that in mind when booking your next cruise on the BA.. The cabins above Fat Cats can be very noisy late at night.. We were above it on deck 11 and we could hear the music late into the night..

Its a fun bar but keep that in mind when booking your next cruise on the BA.. The cabins above Fat Cats can be very noisy late at night.. We were above it on deck 11 and we could hear the music late into the night..

Wow ... didn't realize you could hear the music 3 decks up from Fat Cats ... was it in your cabin or out on the balcony?

Also wondered about those mini-suites right above the venue on deck 9 ... as there were many nights I recall being in Fat Cats until *very* late into the evening ;)

From my experience and those who I cruised with, everyone above any of the restaurants didn't hear a thing. For those of us above Fat Cats it was very loud!! Were not usually bothered by noise on ships and it was happy noise but went on until very late. Our second trip on the BA we were above Ocean Blue and that was fine. My advise would be to stay clear of any cabins above the bars on the waterfront.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums