Different website issue

I don't think I have ever seen this problem anywhere before, but maybe you all will have some usggestions for me.

Yesterday, I tried to purchase shore excursions for an upcoming cruise. I got as far as entering my billing information. When I entered my email address, the website told me it was invalid. Now, my email address ends in @neo.rr.com Roysl's webiste insists that a valid email address has @domain.whatever I guess the extra period confuses them. I even tried DH's email address--same result.

In all my years of internet shopping and ordering on Princess and Celebrity sites, I have never been told my email address is iinvalid unless I've made a typo.

So then I went to the Contact Us section, and it refered me to my TA. Well, thanks a lot. Like they're really going to be able to help me with RCI's website issues.

Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas?

Thanks,

Kathy

I don't think I have ever seen this problem anywhere before, but maybe you all will have some usggestions for me.

Yesterday, I tried to purchase shore excursions for an upcoming cruise. I got as far as entering my billing information. When I entered my email address, the website told me it was invalid. Now, my email address ends in @neo.rr.com Roysl's webiste insists that a valid email address has @domain.whatever I guess the extra period confuses them. I even tried DH's email address--same result.

In all my years of internet shopping and ordering on Princess and Celebrity sites, I have never been told my email address is iinvalid unless I've made a typo.

So then I went to the Contact Us section, and it refered me to my TA. Well, thanks a lot. Like they're really going to be able to help me with RCI's website issues.

Does anyone have any suggestions or ideas?

Thanks,

Kathy

Get a free gmail or Tahiti account, then forward to your regular account.

Sent from my KFJWA using Tapatalk HD

Just to let you know, Emma at C&A was very helpful. She didn't know what to do about the email issue, but booked our excursions for us. So that's one item checked off the list.

Thanks again for your suggestions.

Kathy

Glad it worked out for you. I've always found the C&A people to be the most consistently helpful.