What's your favorite thing about the Legend?

Herby

My wife and I also love the Legend. I like the Spirit class ships a lot as they are easier to maneuver and there are a lot less people on them so it's not as crowded. We think the Legend has a very classy décor. I love the pewter urns all over the ship. I have recently done some Conquest class cruises and I do like the big TV on Lido I do not like needing to drop bread crumbs to find the dining room.

We will also be on the 23 day cruise to Australia and can't wait only 10 more weeks.

The 2 pools next to each other with the bar in between.

The aft bar on Lido.

Perfect size, and a layout that is easy to navigate.

Roomy cabins.

The staff.

Plenty of elevators.

No big screen on deck. (Sounds nice, but I have better things to do while cruising).

The way the pools have the shallow sunning area, and the slanted outside of the hot tubs provide a nice place to lean back in the water. And yes, definitely the two mid-ship pools. If one pool was full, we'd head to the other. We somehow never made it to Serenity lol

It also seemed a lot easier to get around than the Triumph.

It was my first cruise, and our honeymoon, so it is of course my favorite ship and I don't think that can change!

Love the Spirit class layout. MDR in back makes navigation easy on deck 2. Serenity is awesome. pool is great. If you can book a Vista suite, do it. Crew has been awesome every time we have been on her. Gonna do B2B Hawaii & Alaska May 2015 for 19 days.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Have you booked that B2B yet? If the cruise begins in Honolulu, and you disembark in Seattle, that is a violation of the PVSA (Passenger Vessel Service Act), and you won't be able to book...well, I shouldn't say won't, but eventually the mistake will be caught, and you will have to cancel a leg. If you disembark for good in Vancouver, you are OK.

Edited by crzndeb

I too, love the fact that you can walk from bow to stern on deck 3.

I love the serenity deck area.

I love the fact that there isn't a big screen, as I too find it much TOO LOUD during the daytime. (Yes, it is nice in the evening.)

I love to sing, and since they started having the comedy club, they moved the karaoke to the passageway, right outside the aft dining room???? TERRIBLE PLACE for that activity.

I love the 4K French Door cabins.

Overall, I really like the Spirit Class ships, but since karaoke is important to me, when given a choice, I'll sail Conquest Class, or even Fantasy Class first.

"SKY"

It's easy to navigate, hard to get lost! She's always had great staff. That clear staircase up to the Steakhouse is a doozie, as mentioned!

Tampa will miss her!!

PS--I've only been on her 7 times!

Edited by crusinpsychRN

I am looking forward to my first time on the Legend taking her to Australia in Aug. I cruised on the Spirit 7 times, and really like the Spirit class ships. I wish the Legend had gotten the Alchemy Bar with it's upgrade, but I will just have to wait for the Triumph next year.

I love all the Spirit class ships but have been on the Legend 58 days and have 50 more booked in the next year. I like no big screen and open aft deck and fewer passengers than the Conquest class or Dream class.. Am booked on the Panama Canal this Aug. and the trip back from Australia next April.

Dennis

The layout of the Spirit class ships is great. Three pools on the Lido deck, and one of them is in the Serenity area so no kids. :D Lots of nice places to hang out on decks 2 & 3, like the interior promenade (Enchanted Forest on the Legend). The Serenity deck is my favorite spot.