Ping Pong?

tizwiz

Can anyone tell me if there is a ping pong table on the Insignia? If so, where is it located? Thanks for your help.

b_165353.jpg

They normally set up the Ping Pong table on the forward, Port Side of the Pool Deck (Deck 9), which would be just to the left of the four Blue Umbrella Tables on the far side of this photograph.

Can anyone tell me if there is a ping pong table on the Insignia? If so, where is it located? Thanks for your help.

Wasn't "Ping Pong" the name of the house boy in Elvis Presley's movie "Blue Hawaii"?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Many thanks for the replies and the information. Usually call it table tennis here in the UK!! But am really happy that there is a table as I didn't see it mentioned anywhere on the Oceania website.

Tizwiz

b_165353.jpg

They normally set up the Ping Pong table on the forward, Port Side of the Pool Deck (Deck 9), which would be just to the left of the four Blue Umbrella Tables on the far side of this photograph.

Is that one of my copyrighted photos ? Lolol

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

The ping pong fanatics on our May cruise were so prevalent that they had the ping pong table moved due to what they believed was too much wind in the usual location. It traded places with some of the fancy chaises in the private quiet area with the fancy curtains on the other side of the ship one floor up. (That area has some cute name which I forget!)

Edited by CintiPam