GTY Cabin Assignment Question

We are booked on the Getaway 6/28 sailing. I have never booked GTY cabins in the past, and because I paid for several family members to go I booked my suite, and then 3 balcony cabins GTY. Now I picked my suite, but I just find it odd that the Balcony cabins i've booked GTY still haven't been assigned cabins now that we are almost a week away from sailings. Every thing I've read in the past on here 99.9% get their staterooms assigned around 3-6 weeks from sailing or close to when final payment is made. Whats the latest anyone has received their cabin assignments? I want to print of the edocs but don't want to have to redo them once the cabins are assigned.

We are booked on the Getaway 6/28 sailing. I have never booked GTY cabins in the past, and because I paid for several family members to go I booked my suite, and then 3 balcony cabins GTY. Now I picked my suite, but I just find it odd that the Balcony cabins i've booked GTY still haven't been assigned cabins now that we are almost a week away from sailings. Every thing I've read in the past on here 99.9% get their staterooms assigned around 3-6 weeks from sailing or close to when final payment is made. Whats the latest anyone has received their cabin assignments? I want to print of the edocs but don't want to have to redo them once the cabins are assigned.

I'm in the same boat(excuse the pun). 6/28/14 Getaway GTY Balcony and not assigned yet. I check everyday hoping for a good cabin. Whatever happens-I'm sure it will be a great cruise.

Saying that 99.9% would get their assignments weeks in advance is an overstatement, there are plenty mentions here from people getting theirs only days away - or even at the pier. Also, do not worry about the cabin number missing from eDocs - it doesn't matter.

Happened to me two years ago on the Dawn. I booked through a travel agent. I called her, she called NCL, and they gave her my cabin number. You could TRY that and see if it works. It was the week before my sailing and I was really concerned never having booked a GTY before.

Relax. there seem to be lots of available balcony cabins, including some particulary nice ones. NCL wants to sell some more cabins, and maybe upsell some people, while they have plenty of cabin options. they will assign the gty bookings when they are ready. I believe some of the best gty assignments come as late assignments...at least my best ones have. good luck.

Sometimes it happens on the pier. Even seen where folks had to actually board and wait for the front desk to assign them (rare).

Hopefully it gets resolved soon. You do know they will have a different checkin line since you get various perks that are only for a suite. Right?