Need real time Celebrity Info

cruiserjt

Does anyone know what Celebrity officially recommends for flight departure from FLL for a ship arriving in Miami?

I know there are cruisers that have arrived at the airport at 8AM and others that missed 2PM flights - I just cannot find an official statement from Celebrity about booking the return flight?

Also does the luggage direct have a cut off time?

We are booked out of FLL at 12:30PM after arriving on the Eclipse in Miami. Ready to self debark and arrange a shuttle - just wondering about insurance and official recommendations.

I don't know what X recommends, but we have made the transfer from Miami airport to our FLL hotel to pickup our car. Traffic was not bad for us, but it could be if there is an accident on I 95.

We made the transfer easily with a taxi. The main hold up will be immigration and customs.

We have been through Miami Airport customs twice and it wasn't bad. Don't know about the port of Miami.

I can say that the worst immigration and custom clearance we have ever had was at Dock 25 FLL.