Hal has finally posted shorex for my November cruise

cruz chic

Thanks. I looked this morning and there was nothing showing but there is now. Everything except Grand Turk offerings which is the one I have been waiting for.

Yeah, noticed our kitty excursion is not showing:D;).

Poa, where are you? You must be booking those shorex:D.

I've been insanely busy this week (instead of just regular insane.) I just saw your post on the roll call. Thanks very much for the heads up. Gotta get that Grand Turk Salt House booked! ;)

We think your kitty excursion looks really cool, but we booked a retreat cabana on the ship.

I'm torn too. I kinda just like walking down the beach and getting away from the crowd there. I'm looking at playa Mia in Cozumel but I'm worried it's going to be overrun with kids and quite noisy. I did nachi Cocom a few years ago and loved that but I did it with a group. I got a cabana for the two weeks as well so I'll want to hang there too.

On our Amazon cruise 11/20 only half are out ..

That maybe the case for the Maasdam as well. We will be there during Carnaval and they don't have an excursion for transport there. This year that excursion was pretty late getting posted.

Just checked our Incan Empires cruise in Nov.

Most of the shorex have been up for quite some time but as of today there are still 12 shorex for day 1 with 0 shorex for day 2 in Huatulca, Mexico; also 17 shorex for day 1 and only 3 shorex for day 2 in Fuerte Amador, Panama.

In both cases we are in port until 5pm on day 2. Very strange:confused:

Edited by lazey1

Just booked our cabana on Half Moon Cay for October! (Unfortunately it wouldn't currently allow more than one guest to book so guess I need to check on that with the Shorex office). Similar to other folks who have reported, no Grand Turk excursions available yet and only the San Juan Walking Tour, but there are a few in St. Thomas and looks like most of the HMC is loaded now! So excited that we got the cabana we wanted!

Does anyone know the typical time frame for excursions to appear online?

It seems to me that HAL is losing money for all the months they delay, giving people more time to look elsewhere....

A "general" rule is about 6 months out give or take. I agree with what you are saying.

A "general" rule is about 6 months out give or take. I agree with what you are saying.

Thanks for the info!

And to the next poster, I love to plan, too. It may not be half the fun, but it sure adds to the pleasure of a trip to plan the wonderful things that we are going to do and then look forward to them.