Will Lounge chair fit on angled balcony? Or B6?

Does NCL accommodate lounge chairs on balconies (besides afts and suites)? If so, will Breakaway angled balconies accommodate one lounge chair?

What about B6 balconies on deck 9 (which are partially exposed)? Anyone have luck getting a lounge chair on either of those balconies?

Princess went through a spell where they weren't allowing chaise lounge chairs on balconies (even those that were big enough to hold them), but I've never had a problem getting one placed on RCCL even though that angled balcony was tight with one chaise lounger.

PS: The MX forward on Deck 8 looks like it will comfortably hold chaise lounge chairs but I haven't seen any photos of lounge chairs on those cabins which is why I'm curious if NCL would allow.

Thank you in advance :)

Where will this chair come from? Are you bring one from home?

From the cabin steward's quarters, of course. They get to sleep on them, until sadly, they have to give up their lounger and sleep on the floor when a guest asks for one. Go the extra mile....and all that.

I've never thought to ask where the loungers came from, but I have had them placed on my balconies on RCCL, Celebrity, Princess, and HAL several times without any hesitation what-so-ever. I would hope this request wouldn't be over-the-top on NCL.

Here are a few pics for reference. Lounge chair is on angled balcony 8046. Are the angled balconies on Breakaway similar in size?

Celeb_MilleniumClassAngledBalconyCabins.jpg

This one isn't my photo, but the category of cabin I had with exposed balcony on the Caribbean Princess. You can see the chaise on the 3rd cabin in the middle where the gentleman is sitting. Are the B6 exposed balconies forward on deck 9 similar in size on the breakaway?

Balconies06.JPG

And here is one from my angled cabin 8602 on the Radiance of the Seas.

DSC06838.jpg

Edited by BermudaBound2014

Does NCL accommodate lounge chairs on balconies (besides afts and suites)? If so, will Breakaway angled balconies accommodate one lounge chair?

What about B6 balconies on deck 9 (which are partially exposed)? Anyone have luck getting a lounge chair on either of those balconies?

Princess went through a spell where they weren't allowing chaise lounge chairs on balconies (even those that were big enough to hold them), but I've never had a problem getting one placed on RCCL even though that angled balcony was tight with one chaise lounger.

PS: The MX forward on Deck 8 looks like it will comfortably hold chaise lounge chairs but I haven't seen any photos of lounge chairs on those cabins which is why I'm curious if NCL would allow.

Thank you in advance :)

Check out this thread for some good discussion on a related topic:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2057324

My favorite is a link to a pic OP posted showing all the cabin balconies and their cabin #s ... ;)

We had two lounge chairs on our B6 balcony on the Getaway last week. Just asked the steward and I think he got it from the pool deck. ..

And people complain that someone "holds deck chairs" all day. What about those that hold them 24/7?