Royal Newbie - is the WOW sale as good as it gets

Hi - I've just started looking at Royal as a possible option for an upcoming cruise. The WOW sale is obviously on right now, although not offered for the particular sailing I'm looking at, and was just wondering whether Royal offer any other 'sales' throughout the year ... any 'free upgrades', 'free drink packages', 'free onboard credit', etc.

Tania

Hi - I've just started looking at Royal as a possible option for an upcoming cruise. The WOW sale is obviously on right now, although not offered for the particular sailing I'm looking at, and was just wondering whether Royal offer any other 'sales' throughout the year ... any 'free upgrades', 'free drink packages', 'free onboard credit', etc.

Tania

There is a half-off second guest sale on right now for all cruises.

Tania

The current sale has been on since the 1st of May. It does depend on when you are booking and which cruise you are looking for. The cruise dates around the major holidays, tend to raise in price and rarely come down. Those that are less travelled, Sept, Oct, Late Jan, early Feb, may have more price drops. There are many that have found that the WOW sale had increases on the 1st person, and 1/2 price on the second made the cruise price the same total.

Have not seen free upgrades, or drink packages in a while, I think this WOW has some on-board credit.

I suggest you price your desired cruise now while the half off second person sale is on. This has been much better for SOME than the WOW prices. Some times there are other promotions such as the drinks package or on board credit. There has also been a third and fourth passenger in the same cabin free promotion.