Email for FTTF

Sorry I know I have seen this 100 times. Isn't there a way to email to be notified if more FTTF opens for your cruise?

Thanks

Yes there is, I just did it two weeks ago for my July 5th breeze sailing--the email is shoreexcursions@carnival.com --I was blessed by my timing. I emailed them--they sent me a note back an hour later saying they were releasing some in the next 5 minutes--I got one :):)

Just let them know what ship and sailing date you are on.

First time I heard of an email address for notification. Looks like its worth trying since the poster was able to grab a cabin, and it does beat logging into the website several times a day to verify if its open under the shore excursion for your booking. Hope you're able to grab one, as its well worth the price!!!

First time I heard of an email address for notification. Looks like its worth trying since the poster was able to grab a cabin, and it does beat logging into the website several times a day to verify if its open under the shore excursion for your booking. Hope you're able to grab one, as its well worth the price!!!

Yeah, I found out about it myself 2 weeks ago, reading another post on cc. It was all good timing for me. There is alot of great information here that I have really benefitted from over the last few years.

Yes there is, I just did it two weeks ago for my July 5th breeze sailing--the email is shoreexcursions@carnival.com --I was blessed by my timing. I emailed them--they sent me a note back an hour later saying they were releasing some in the next 5 minutes--I got one :):)

Just let them know what ship and sailing date you are on.

Thank you! I knew there was a way just didn't remember.

The email request & notifications can be hit or miss, I guess depending on the quantity of requests...

This is what I received when I emailed them back before my sailing:

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your Faster to the Fun query. Due to a recent large number of these waitlist requests being sent to this address, we will do our best to notify you but best we can promise right now is yes, request received, and we will do our very best to add additional space for your sailing and wherever possible. Please know it ultimately depends on the numbers of Diamond and Platinum guests sailing.

Wishing you a wonderful cruise,

Best Regards,

Tour Operations

Carnival Cruise Lines